tuscl

Appointment failed

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
We had an appointment a week before to meet at club on Saturday. I texted to confirm on friday. But got message saying she has unexpected friend visit so cannot make it.
She lost big money. They never learn to earn/save when there is opportunity.

14 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Maybe the unexpected friend offered more money than you.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    If you’re going to be that strict, you’re never gonna get an “appointment.” They’ll have something come up far more often than not.

Plus, did you ask who the “unexpected friend” was? Might it have been Aunt Flo?
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Strippers. You can't live with them. The end.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @shadow,

I thought about that for a second but may not be possible.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @Georg,
    You may be right.She told if she tells her friend that she have appointmwnt on Saturday it will be rude.So she said sorry and next time she will keep her promise.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Obviously you are more disappointed that you cant see her than she is about 'missing out on money. It could very well be that another more valuable opportunity came up. Or it could also be that she just plain doesn't want to meet up anymore that day. Whatever the reason, respect her choice.

I hope in the future you learn to just take cancelled appointments in stride like the other members on this site. Instead of creating a post every time your ATF cancels her meet up with you.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    How much money? Did she know how much you’d give her?
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    TFP,

This is the first time she cancelled appointment. Yeah,I respect her choice. This is not one hour or two hour appointment like others post here. This is spending time with her as long as she is at the club.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @Bj99,

Yes,she knows how much I would give her. No hassles from that point.Whatever she quoted for unlimited lap dances I agreed.
    The problem is I cannot find another Saturday where I will be free in near future.
    Also I can save up more by not going to the club until I see her.

• Jascoi
    6 years ago
    pathetic. dang. i guess most all of us are pathetic.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    @justme

I know it's pathetic. LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The more you know her, the more civilianized it is, the more it is following right on a strip club visit, the more likely it will work.

But if it means cheating on an SO, that is going to undermine it.

Violating commitments is not a good strategy.

SJG

By the time we need this lifeboat, this post will be gone. So join now. At a minimum, save the info some place safe, like in emails to yourself, and on paper. Thanks to those who continue to join. You should be able to try out posting right now.

http://testosteronelifeboat.freeforums.n…
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/

Jeff Beck and Rosie Oddie
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXJQb7aI…
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Well, your never-ending bad luck streak seems to be intact, so maybe this was meant to be :)

I will point out that multiple strippers told me that hate when guys try to schedule things with them too far in advance, and my experience tells me that those girls are telling the truth... Appointments are already somewhat iffy, but if you want to maximize your chances of being disappointed, set up your appointment more than 3 days in advance, and you'll get your wish.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I think it's well established that many strippers aren't the epitome of reliability.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion