tuscl

Mutts

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I know we have had this discussion in the past but I just came up with a new one. I'm referring to dancers of mixed heritage.

I met an attractive dancer yesterday with no tats or piercings. She was attractive enough that Cheetah has agreed to hire her. Anyhow she is Guyanese and Filipino.

18 comments

• max_starr
    6 years ago
    Some of the most beautiful women are exotic combinations...Brazil is a great place to see this en masse, although they are everywhere.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Mixed girls, almost no matter what the mix is, are simply gorgeous.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Shadow, you do realize who just married Prince Harry ??? Are you calling Megan Markle a "Mutt " ?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Who are Prince Harry and Megan Markle? I didn't coin "Mutt". A dancer I met that was born on the island of Maui was a mixture of several heritages besides native Hawaiian.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Do mutts prefer doggie?
  • jaredlucas
    6 years ago
    FLagooner
    "Do mutts prefer doggie

Ha ha lol
  • VeryBigDawg
    6 years ago
    Mutts are best! My fav was Vietnamese / black mix, left over from the Vietnam war. That was some wicked hot babes.

... wish our mutt from Hawaii would return. :(
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    I like the term ‘Exotics”... a little kinder than “mutt”.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    What does Jeff think about being left out of the conversation?
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    One of my all time favorites was a mix of Dominican and South African. Beautiful features - high cheek bones naturally puffy lips, Cappacino skin. I really miss her.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Bubba267 I agree but I’d still do her. ;)
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Mixed girls, almost no matter what the mix is, are simply gorgeous."

Aww, thanks. :)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    My view is a bit different - as I enjoy the beauty of the woman - and I don’t inquire as to the ethnicity of the beauty. If - during conversation - ethnicity is brought up - that’s cool. I’ve seen many gorgeous women and I’m not overly concerned where their beauty originated.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i love a mix...
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Aren't most American Caucasians naturally mutts since only a small percentage are a single ethnicity/nationality?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I would also agree that mixed race women are almost always super gorgeous. I would also agree with Cashman1234 that ethnicity is not something I would ask about until I got to know them pretty well.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    I ask all the time...” you have a super sexy exotic look...what is your heritage? All have responded with a very positive explanation.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I agree with Cashman. I just enjoy the beauty of a woman and don’t care which race or racial mix she may be. If she has a friendly smile to go with the looks, she can melt me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion