tuscl

She called me her bf!

max_starr
Cleveland, Ohio
Friday, May 18, 2018 12:06 PM
What? I was in the club for the first time in a couple weeks to see my atf. Now I support this girl literally by paying for dances and dates OTC...She was really excited and invited 2 other dancers at various times to dance with her on me. The second dancer she asked to come home with us and do a three-way. She was also marking her property it seems by introducing me as her "boyfriend" to several new dancers...lol....So of course I had to make a joke and said, do I get everything free now and get to smoke weed and play video games while you work???? She laughed and said sure baby....At any rate, we did not take home another girl for a 3 some though that would have been fun, I wanted to stick to my budget for the night and I had plenty of fun with just her...

17 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Weed? Already well on his way to becoming a typical stripper BF. SJG
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I was sitting and talking with a stripper new to me at Follies when a long time favorite of mine walks right up and tells the other one that I am her husband and walks off.The new girl asked "Why did she say that?" I said "She just likes to think that I am her's only". It worked as the new girl did not ask for a dance.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    lol....yeah that's what I thought...marking their territory
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    On two occasions I have been able to get dancers to push the limits in competition for my attention. But a true expert is the one who knows how to do that regularly. SJG
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Do you feel like a fire hydrant yet? ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Actually don't only male dogs piss on fire hydrants? Should be, do you feel like an ATM yet? But that's for sugar daddies. Typical stripper BF doesn't have any money, doesn't need a bank account. SJG
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Not just marking their territory ... in many guys, consciously or subconsciously, her referring to you with such an intimate personal term will make your heart beat a little faster, release a little seratonin, etc... or, in other words, bind you more tightly to her
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    @SJG, sure. But if she’s wearing the pants in the relationship, why not? ;) @max, I’m joking.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Good point Dominic, its just this new stripper BF probably does not yet realize that this is how it works. In the US, hookers have these thug pimps. In France, hookers will have a ponce, a man, often an art student, who is actually quite effeminate. Stripper BF's tend to be somewhere in the middle. SJG
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    LOL...@Dominic77 I feel like a baller and an ATM at times......simultaneously....threesomes, OTC, crazy good sex...$600 in one evening....Subraman, yeah it did give me the tinglies lol....I found it endearing.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Yes, but the longer you remain a stripper BF, the more of a looser you will become. SJG
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    LOL....I'm not really her bf.....I'm just her best custie in reality....She treats me really really well
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^ glad to hear that. It is a fine line one must find to make such things work. But hell, marriage can be just as bad. I know. SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    ^^^ What he said. ^^^
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Lol. There must be at least five of us typing comments at the same time. My "^^^ What he said. ^^^" was for Subraman. For a lot of guys, even if they know it's horseshit, it still gives them a little burst of joy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ "... it still gives them a little burst of joy." I hope it takes more than calling you her BF to make you LDK.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Max if she starts buying dances for you from the other girls than you know you went into BF territory....... At the end of the day enjoy the situation for what it is and when the air gets a little thin and it gets harder to breath take a step back and assess.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion