tuscl

What do you guys think.

Salty.Nutz
Deez Nutz
do you guys ever get the impression that strippers try to make or they feel owed the money when they sit with you when they try to sell you a lap dance? i have been experimenting with two different techniques. 1) as soon as they approach i tell them to go to the back. they dont start dancing until a new dance starts.
2) i sit with them for a bit, we chit-chat. but as soon as we get to the back they want to start dancing even if its an old song.

with both techniques mileage is the same, but with option 1 if feel like i can stop the lappers as soon as the 1st song is over if i dont like the way she dances. However, when i do option 2 i sometimes feel obligated to buy more songs, because i take into account the songs she sat with me.

13 comments

• londonguy
    6 years ago
    I always tell them to wait until the start of the next song. If I don't do a few would try and start in the middle of the song being played. I never feel obligated to buy more.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    Some dancers do seem to feel like they're owed money for the time they spent trying to sell me. I don't really buy in though. I'm not a dick about out it, I don't keep girls I don't intend to spend on sitting with me. As soon as I know I'm not interested, I'm letting them know. If I'm on the fence and they fail to close the deal, I don't feel I owe them shit and am happy to send them packing.

If they do close the deal, trying to start mid-song is a red flag. If I just intend on getting dances the one time, I'll usually stop her and ask her to wait. I've had a few object and we've called the whole thing off, still with no payment. Most acknowledge and are fine with it. If I plan on getting more dances or seeing her again, I'll let it go and see if she counts the dance. Mostly because its worth the cost of a dance to see what her tendencies are in that dept. I'm a regular stripper kinda guy, girls who try to cultivate regulars don't try to get them to pay for a ~90 second dance and I'd rather figure out that's what I've got after paying for one dance rather than spending all day and buying drinks/dances then figuring it out.

In any case, I'm more than willing to stop at once dance if I'm not enjoying it. I don't care if she sat and talked with me for an hour first. And I'm also not very tolerant of girls starting mid song. I'm not a total cheapskate about it, if we're 10s in I'm not gonna ask her to wait. But otherwise either I'll stop it before it starts or let it play out to learn something, I don't just tolerate it because that's what she wants.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    It seems to depend on the vibe of the club...........

One of the reasons I like to sit at the bar and have a drink with the girl is it gives both of us a chance to see if we are on the same mindset.

If so it avoids misunderstandings....if not I move on and I'm at the bar---other people are nearby so again no chance to make something out of nothing to claim I owe her.

BTW I don't care if the drink she sips is water, coffee (as one of my favorites at CH3 does) or alcohol.....
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In my view - it seems this can vary by dancer. Some dancers will take any chance to push it - and try to get more money from a customer. Others treat things more fairly - and wait.

Some dancers feel entitled to payment for every service - even acting interested - and I stay away from those dancers.

I’m going to the club to relax - and not worry about running a tab for just chatting with a dancer. If the dancers at a particular club act largely like that - I will avoid the club.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    If a dancer starts in the middle of a song then she gets one dance and is off the list forever. If a song just started but she says lets wait for the next one, she is going to score big with me.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I don’t leave it as an open issue and so I just tell her we will start at the beginning of the next song. I want to keep the money issue as clear as possible at all times for her sake and mine so I also verbalize the dance count after each song if I’m getting multiple dances.

As far as generally sitting and talking with a stripper, it makes some difference if she invited herself to sit down and solicit dances or if I initiated the conversation in a busy club. I don’t mind paying for time spent if I’m seeking her time but I won’t pay for it if she is the one that initiated the conversation unless I really end up enjoying the experience. I try to quickly and politely tell her “no thanks” if she approaches me I’m not interested.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I asked a dancer about waiting for a new song and she said (roughly): "Part of a song is a warm-up. Don't sweat it. I'm not charging you."

Lost track of her years ago, sadly.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    There's no need to feel obligated to do anything. Only buy multiple dances if the dances (or first dance really) were worth it. If she starts in the middle of the song or even close to the beginning (like even 10 seconds in and she says something like this song just started), tell her that you would rather wait for the next song. Don't like to feel rushed. If she doesn't listen (a sign of disrespect), you can just walk out. You can say i'm not paying full price for a partial dance, but you don't even need to do that. But, usually if i hear a song starting while we're walking toward the back, i'll go extra slow, even if the girl seems to be hurrying toward the chump station (another bad sign). She can't start dancing without me, lol. I might make an exception if i know that the song playing is a long song and the DJ plays the songs out. That's almost never happened.

The time she spends trying to sell a dance doesn't mean anything either. It takes a little bit of time anyway to get a feel for a new girl and decide to bite on a dance. Usually, i can tell almost right away if i'm not interested in a girl. I won't waste her time much in that case, essentially acting as if she's not there. If she still keeps trying to sell or talk or whatever, that's on her.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    If you don't want to engage with the girl, give her something and send her on her way.

If you do want to engage, give her money and get her onto your lap.

Buying dances is a chump's game. Turn on some charm and get a front room makeout session going. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room.

SJG
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    Good insights/pointers Dirk thanks

" If you don't want to engage with the girl, give her something and send her on her way." is it okay if i give her herpes?
  • TheOverCummer
    6 years ago
    You let them take advantage and they WILL. That conversation is them interviewing (but they make it seem like you the one holdin it down). If you got a bunch of questions and not leading the conversation then they got you. You gotta know what to say and that cant be taught.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    The moment they realize that their attitude won't affect how you spend money, their attitude changes (often).
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think of the amount of money I got for the time overall. If I sit with a guy for 30 mins and he gets one dance, that’s not really worth my time, in the future. I won’t rush over the next time I see him. If I sit with a guy for an hour, and he gets five, then that’s fine. If a guy only ever gets one dance, but asks for it immediately, then I’ll alwyas find a way to work him in, even if I’m sitting with another customer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion