tuscl

In Support of Single Moms

How many of you went to the clubs to support your favorite single mom?
How many single moms were working.
I believe in supporting single moms in cash!

18 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t always inquire about the status of a dancer and whether she has kids. If she brings it up - that’s cool.

I’m happy to pay for services rendered. It’s generally a beneficial experience for both of us.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    I checked the rollcall on three of my preferred clubs here in the Los Angeles area and the turn out of dancers was greatly diminished on Mother's Day.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    but hopefully Hong Kong club and the street girls will have a lot of pretty girls working today as I head down there.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I did yesterday, and an atf if mine banked over $600 in the two hours I was there. I got to her first and then saw all the VIP trips she took. She’s a proud momma!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Yo in my personal experience if I meet 10 dancers 9 of them have kids no matter their age.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    When you say "single Moms" I assume you mean mothers who aren't married. In my experience, very few of these girls are actually are without some type of partner.
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    I'm with Rick on this question. I've found very few dancers willing to discuss their marital status (truthfully). Many that I know are married to their baby's daddy will still play the single mom narrative and that's even those that are blatantly honest about everything else. I don't personally give 2 shits about their marital status! Last night: 1 mom. but a married mom!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Good Luck there justme62!

SJG
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I went and supported the single moms Sunday! lol ... I actually have no idea of either the marital or child status of the stripper I supported, but boy, did I support her
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Justme62, so then have you got it worked out what time to leave to get to TJ at the time you want? It still must take quite a while to get all the way to being actually in the HK Bar.

And then stay the night in TJ, or San Ysidro, or just come out and drive all the way home?

Just curious.

And then it must be easier for the San Gabriel Valley, but still a great deal of driving to do within 24 hours.

Oh well, so it goes. At least there are these great places to drive to.

SJG

Jimi Hendrix, Royal Albert Hall
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f862z4Aa…
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    So Subraman, you don't go for dances, not the way San Francisco has changed, you mostly like drinking with the girls, and bring a group of guys with our too?

SJG
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Ya, that's how I do it -- lots of drinking and socializing, usually in a group whenever I can get any of my buddies to join me. Correction: I do dances, VIPs only, because I need to pay the girls, and want to get my hands on them in the process; I'm not really interested in paying them to hang out
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Thanks for that clarification.

And so you've got some buddies so you can go whenever you want I take it.

Not like it was in the 90's, with the off the hook places it sounds.

But even so, can't really get your hands on the girls via front room money, has to be 'dances'.

Do you think we need to find some way of restoring competition to SF? I'm not against the big operator anymore, they have their interests and obligations, and these places pay very high rents. But I think we need to figure out how to restore competition, somehow.

SJG
  • KattyH
    6 years ago
    I know a dancer she is a single mom she is my friend but we don't often meet with each other. It's funny the last time when I meet her I asked her somewhat same question and she said: "I don't prefer to involve my personal life in work and never share personal stuff with guys".
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"Not like it was in the 90's, with the off the hook places it sounds."

'96-'06 was the SF golden age -- I feel bad for anyone who missed it! Course I feel bad for myself for it being such shit since then

-->"But even so, can't really get your hands on the girls via front room money, has to be 'dances'."

Although ironically, since the open lapdances are so completely useless, there's far more touching at the table than at a lapdance. If a girl is sitting in your lap at the table, in those comfy lounge chairs or couches, neither the bouncer nor the eye-in-the-sky have any view of where your hand in. As I"ve posted here before, I've been knuckle deep in stripper pussy and asshole right there at the table, at many clubs. But that's with an ATF who knows she's going to get paid for it... in the back

-->"Do you think we need to find some way of restoring competition to SF? I'm not against the big operator anymore, they have their interests and obligations, and these places pay very high rents. But I think we need to figure out how to restore competition, somehow."

I don't think there's anything we can do. In fact, things are going the other way -- MBOT has changed hands to Deja Vu (or rather, I presume it has, but with the local group gone, I have no way of knowing for sure), Crazy Horse is showing signs of being in its home stretch, and every other club is owned by Deja Vu. For me, "restoring competition" means that over the past year, I've spent as much or more of my time and $ on SA than in strip clubs. In previous years, I'd sometimes bias towards FBSM when the clubs weren't delivering -- SF's FBSM scene was unique and un-fucking-believable until it imploded in 2013, and remains total shit today, alas.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    KattyH, often young women with kids will want to put that out there early on when a guy shows interest so that they don't get dumped over it later on. Often when the woman is an on duty stripper, that she talks about such stuff indicates that she is being gotten off script. For a guy to interact with a woman in a P4P environment, getting her off script is always objective number 1.

Subraman wrote:
    "Although ironically, since the open lapdances are so completely useless, there's far more touching at the table than at a lapdance. If a girl is sitting in your lap at the table, in those comfy lounge chairs or couches, neither the bouncer nor the eye-in-the-sky have any view of where your hand in. As I"ve posted here before, I've been knuckle deep in stripper pussy and asshole right there at the table, at many clubs. But that's with an ATF who knows she's going to get paid for it... in the back"

Well yes, that is the impetus for my own insight that buying dances is for chumps. What you try to get going is a front room makeout session. This might also include FIV, or I suppose even FIA. In the book about Jim and Artie Mitchell, front room lap dancing sometimes included all this.

Getting the girl off script and fully opened up is the obvious objective. Only when this has happened, do you then invite her to the back room.

And you say she sits on your lap? At some clubs they don't do this, it would have to be in the context of an official dance in the designated area.

Probably of DV SF, the 4x unbranded no alcohol are the best, New Century, Little Darlings, Roaring 20's, and Garden of Eden.

Lap sitting standard in these?

Going from that to DFKing and hands on tits and pussy should not be too hard.

Yes, SF sounds bad. But I believe that we can restore competition, just done using some alternative models which are sensitive to the high real estate costs and zoning issues, and then also looking to Oakland and getting around their ordinances.

https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

And Justme, so you went to TJ. Drive from home and then back again without ever sleeping?

SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    at around noon i try to leave my dive east of LA and make the 135 mile drive to san ysidro and walk across to hong kong. usually i can check into cascada hotel (above hk) around 3pm. then i stay there two nites.
    driving in the metro los angeles and san diego timing is crucial.to avoid delays.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    dive east of LA, you mean a strip club, or your home?

Check into Cascadas around 3pm. Stay two nites.

But this time it sounds like you did not stay overnight at all, back here posting on TUSCL? Or maybe you are in TJ right now?

I would think that if you just want a basic session, day time would be fine. But if you want TLN, then a bit later would be better, girls more ready for that.

I understand the timing issue about SoCal and freeways. Actually pretty bad here too.

So you like to use the VIP Card I understand. So that gets you into the VIP rooms.

So do you like to hook up with your girls in a VIP Room, or just somewhere on the main floor and around the main stage?

Does the front room friendliness go even further in the VIP Room?

VIP ROOM:
    http://hktijuana.com/assets/img/main/hk-…

Stage not that high. You could just walk up and give a girl the standard tip + preliminary feel up, and a few soft words, and then let her wrap her arms and legs around you, and then lift her clear of the stage, and then carry her to your couch.

And then notice the low armless chairs at each couch. Looks like this is designed so that you can give a complete GFE-PSE show right there. She would love that.

Then take your girl for some food, and then arriba to continue TLN.

SJG

Savage Garden - To The Moon & Back (Extended Version)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCm6gRHI…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion