tuscl

Guy Rents Out Brothel For 4 Days

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
https://www.esquire.com/lifestyle/a19834…

Good read. Guy overdrafts bank account and nobody catches it for years.

8 comments

• AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    It's always amusing to find a mix of such epic stupidity with such amazing genius. Thinking the bank would never come after him was stupid. But being able to win the case against the bank was sheer genius.

I guess the question is if you'd be willing to trade two years of glory for four months in jail, mostly spent poring over legal documents and formulating a case, in addition to ruining your and your family's reputation. Not a situation most of us end up in, but an interesting dilemma. Personally, I'd like my life to be a little more calm.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I agree with Jim In terms of wanting a calm life. For most of us we have a good job and make a decent enough living. But if we were in the same boat as that guy (losing everything, being broke)would we make the same choice And take the money? I would like to think I wouldn't, but unless you are put in that situation you never know.
  • loper
    6 years ago
    From personal experience I can say that banks in general, despite a veneer of authority, are pretty stupid. Even so, I wouldn't have the balls to do what Milky did. Any joy of the debauchery would be negated by the fear of getting caught.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    If my bank gave me unlimited overdrafts, I would do the boring thing and tell the bank about the error. However, I like how this bro had the time of his life. I especially liked how he beat the legal system by showing there was no deception on his part.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hindsight right?

I dunno, if I was in his shoes and knew I could pull that much money out, would it be best to pull it, then run off to somewhere like Thailand where is costs $10 a day to eat good and live somewhere adequate? So that would be like $4K a year roughly right? Lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m thinking there’s a screenplay being written as we speak. “Spiccoli goes to law school” lol!

This guy lived it up - he exploited the shit out of the bank’s fuck up - and he found an out.

Hopefully his parents are ok. Sadly they appear to have been very hurt by his actions.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    +1 cashman
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    ^ great avatar! Bj99 has an insane body!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion