tuscl

When a Dancer is honest what do you do??

stripfighter
He's kinda an ass...
Saturday, May 12, 2018 6:30 PM
Some of the ROB stories esp the one Papi linked to earlier, got me thinking--the opposite direction-- what do you do when you meet an honest dancer?? Not saying most are or aren't, but when she actively displays well-meaning behavior. Could be anything, you get a dance and about to hand her a 100 and she tells you otherwise, or when she song counts in your favor when you thought it was more. Do you actively reward it, or do you believe this should be expected??

18 comments

• stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Personally, I'd tip her on-stage just to show my appreciation or let her keep the amount, depending on what the difference is.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    It's probably the little things like "hey, your phone/cash slipped out of your pocket during the dance" and definitely if she doesn't over count
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    This isn't the norm so you can't say "it should be expected" but for me, I do expect it. I expect a dancer that I am interested in to provide good customer service. I do not tip for this and I would not be surprised if some of you guys do
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Sure, I reward honesty. For example, if I hand a dancer a hundred thinking it's a 20 and she tells, I would probably tip her a ten or twenty no problem.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    As w/ any service I get, particularly in a strip-club, I do appreciate a courteous dancer and would probably tip-her a little-better or overall spend more $$$ on her by getting more dances than I normally would. I'm pretty-careful about the dance-count and if she under-counts I def rectify it; I don't like getting gypped so not gonna gyp someone else particularly someone kinda selling her dignity to make a few-bucks. But I don't like fake-honesty - i.e. a girl that tries to emphasize how much she's on your side but doing it *solely* to get rewarded on the backend vs just trying to treat you well as a paying custy.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    "Sure, I reward honesty. For example, if I hand a dancer a hundred thinking it's a 20 and she tells, I would probably tip her a ten or twenty no problem." Yeah this is completely different and I would tip a couple of tens for that kind of honesty
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    If I think it's sincere (I know, not always easy to tell), then I reward good behavior.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    My CF is totally like this. She frequently counts down one on the number of dances and is generally super generous with me. I always pay the higher amount. It works really well, I get to feel like she is being generous with me and that I am being generous with her. Good feeling to end the visit on. Early on her dances sucked (as far as what I like) so she may have picked up on the fact that I was not satisfied and decided to be generous. I decided that because of her generosity I owed her another couple of tries. I don't think there is anything to it past that, I am not delusional thinking she liked me or was attracted to me, simply she wanted me as a regular.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I've been very lucky. My ex-ATF was very honest. One of my faves now is also extremely honest. She undercounts dances and I end up giving her more money anyway because the dances are mind blowing.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i love an honest girl. i keep an eye open for her the next time.
  • now_starring
    6 years ago
    Most dancers I've met have been honest with me when it comes to money. I've left my phone, and they held it for me so nobody else would take it. They might lie about their personal life when it comes to things such as age, or pretend to be interested in a topic I like, but I don't care about that. No, I don't tip for it because I am expecting for them to not rip me off. When it gets to the point where I am expecting to get ripped off, I'm moving on.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    An honest dancer is running a long con on you.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    With honest dancers - I’m happy to reward their honesty. I generally am in a guarded but relaxed state in my regular club - so I’m aware of my surroundings. But honesty is helpful - as it allows me to relax just a bit more.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    When it comes to it, dancers are in the customer service business, and some understand the benifits of good customer service. Like anyone else that works for tips, good customer service should be rewarded
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    In the club it is best to assume the dancer is dishonest until she proves otherwise.... handing me back 100 that fell out of my pocket is not enough to prove otherwise. I would need to go to her family reunion and spend a few weeks interviewing her closest friends before I believed a word she said. For me that goes for all people not just strippers
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    A month or so ago, I did a collection of dances with a girl and when I went to pay, for some reason I did the math as $40 a dance instead of $30. As such, I thought I was short on funds and gave her everything I had and said I needed to hit up the ATM. What I ended up giving her was $40 too much. I used the ATM and met her at the bar 2 minutes later to pay the difference I thought I still owed and she pointed out that I already paid too much and gave me back the $40. I had planned to tip her $10 so I let her keep $20 of the $40 and thanked her for her honesty. I would have figured out my math goof later; probably on my drive home as I went into the dance knowing I could afford X amount of dances. But, the honesty nice. I might have felt jaded against her going forward if she didn't bring to my attention my over-paying.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I look into the sky to see if I can find the flock of pigs.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Well said flagoneer - lol! That’s great!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion