Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New TUSCL feature ?

Papi_Chulo
Papi_ChuloVIP64041557

Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Seems the new text-editor w/ that kinda funky text has autocorrect - does not seem to be as good as MS-Word but if you type "teh" instead of "the" it autocorrects it - or maybe it's been there a while and I had not really noticed?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Teh autocorrect thing didn't work for me. I'm just getting teh red underlines.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Hmm - I was on my laptop earlier and worked on there but now I'm on my phone and it doesn't work

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

That is all browser based. It doesn't have anything to do with tuscl

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Autocorrect can go to he'll.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

what teh hell you gyez talking about?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement