Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Philly vs. Baltimore

Mtent

Relaxation

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Anyone know both well?

If you are looking for a cheap but low hassle club (no drink hustle, no high scammers, etc.) Where would you go?

I travel a lot for work so please no troll accusations.

Keep in mind, I just need one place so I'm talking specific clubs in each city not the average overall.

Replies (13)Latest

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Where ever you live, there will be local girls who can do anything for you that the Philly or Baltimore girls could.

The exact practices in a strip club only matter for the first visit, because so you can get a girl outside. And where you can be regularly is going to be the best for that.

SJG

Profile picture for Mtent
Mtent
•

Stfu sjg

Profile picture for lolruned
lolruned
•

I know Philadelphia's scene well but I'm not so keen on sharing with a suspected troll. If you looked through some of the information available under "Daily Reviews" and "Discussions" you could very well find the information you are looking for

Profile picture for lolruned
lolruned
•

I know Philadelphia's scene well but I'm not so keen on sharing with a suspected troll. If you looked through some of the information available under "Daily Reviews" and "Discussions" you could very well find the information you are looking for

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Mtent, you STFU, you unless you can be in these other places regularly, you can get better closer to home.

SJG

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Mtent: In the northern end of Baltimore, at the junction of I-895 and US40 is the Gentlemen's Gold Club, nude on stage, topless in the lap dance room, full service bar. Girls range from just ok to very good. On the same premises is Chap's Pit Beef, owned by the Gold Club's owners son-in-law. CPB has been visited twice by Guy Fieri and once by Andrew Zimmern so you know it's good!

Also good in the south end is Fantasies Nightclub. Seldom a dancer worse than a 6, most in the 7 to 8.5 range and usually one or two 9s on shift, day or night. Also, very good food service.

Unlike he-who-does-not-actually-go-to-strip-clubs, I have actually been to both places.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

As you have seen, how common are front room makeout sessions in these clubs.

Buying dances is a chump's game.

SJG

Arnold Schönberg: Pélleas und Melisande op.5 (1903) youtube.com

Support Single Moms images10.newegg.com

Profile picture for Mtent
Mtent
•

Thank you ATAC!

And lolruned, reviews dont hold across areas, standards and stuff are different in different metro areas

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

ATAC,

GOLD CLUB don't have topless lap dances. It's bikini lap dances.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

What? ATACdawg doesn't know as much as he thinks he does?

:) :) :)

Actually pretty stupid to go into a booth or back room with a girl if she can't show as much as she does on stage. Pretty stupid that there even are such clubs.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

The less rules the better!

Start with a front room DFK + FIV makeout session. Then invite your girl to the backroom when it it time for your own pants to come down, and then afterwards take her home with you to continue.

SJG

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Gosh, Darkblue. Ashton had her bare chest in my face throughout all FIVE of the dances that I bought, as did the other girls who were there at the same time. I certainly wouldn't have bought multiples otherwise!

Have you checked your breath? ;-)

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Buying dances is a chump's game, going along with a gimmick invented to separate marks from their money.

The way to change this is to get your girl loosened up, and off script. The most reliable way to do this is a front room makeout session. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement