Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Some new pics :)

poledancer83

Narnia

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Some new pics

Replies (45)Latest

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

Brilliant!

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

thank you :)

Profile picture for abqspencer
abqspencer
•

Very nice! Thx for sharing them

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

A full body shot would be more interesting.

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

thanks :)

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

What a sexy body, Poledancer. Thanks!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Your pussy always seems to be sticking its tongue out at me!

Profile picture for poledancer83
poledancer83
•

:P it cant help itself

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

Pics are always appreciated !

Profile picture for K
K
•

Thank you. Breautiful

Profile picture for SteveSutton
SteveSutton
•

Nice pics!

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Nice hatchet wound you got showing there!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Show off ;)

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yum! Wanna meet my girlfriend? :)

Profile picture for AmeliaSmith
AmeliaSmith
•

How did you get your vagina so smooth? I still have problems with that to this very day.

Profile picture for Darkblue999
Darkblue999
•

Are those pics yours poledancer?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@AmeliaSmith, if she shaves, I’m thinking “against the grain”. That’s how my ATF does it. The other obvious one is waxing. I know a chick who does that, and it’s baby smooth for a while, and then it’s soft and petable until she does it again.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@Amelia

Show us your vagina so we can offer some advice

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Nice suckable titties

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^What kind of advice are you going to offer, I knew there was something odd about you;)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I have a minor in Vagina Studies

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^ Shadowcat is the official vagina inspector for Follies.

Inspired by how much of that he does, getting a capacity multiplication effect, I have greatly increased the amount of Daty w/ Fiv I do in AMPs. The girls love it and are very well prepared for FS.

SJG

Have You Seen The Saucers, live Winterland youtube.com

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^I thought you were all about the Tig Bitty's, and Bat Flack Asses ;)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ I have multiple minors

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

You need to cum to confessions so i can est your unlevened bread

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

You look good sweetie

Profile picture for BrotherFogHorn
BrotherFogHorn
•

Now GET ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Looks like I picked a good week to start masturbating again.

Profile picture for lolruned
lolruned
•

Keep it classy Papi_Chulo

Profile picture for jbalding
jbalding
•

nice! sesssxxxyy

Profile picture for rogertex
rogertex
•

Too Hot. This gift just popped out of heaven. Thank you PD.

Profile picture for jestrite50
jestrite50
•

Beautiful little pussy So So Nice !!!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•
Profile picture for dancewdcpa
dancewdcpa
•

Made my day poledancer!

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Great pix. Slow appreciation would be required.

SJG

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

Thank you

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

Get a boob job. Everything else looks amazing

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

Thanks pole dancer. I should login more often if I missed that in May.

Profile picture for JimGassagain
JimGassagain
•

Bacon!!

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Thats a pretty pussy. Nice pics!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She doesn’t need bigger boobs. Her nips are made for clamps - and nipple torture -

I’ll stop before I say too much - as I don’t want to Poledancer to think I’m some sort of perverted ruffian!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@Cashman, it’s ok. I’ve had those same thoughts about this fine young lady. :)

@poledancer, any chance this sort of thing appeals to you?

:)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Not that I enjoy using hot women - with gorgeous wet pussy lips - in restrictive positions - where they are used like dirty sexual objects - but I have a friend who does...

I agree - PD is one fine young lady!

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

I found this pic online.

@Cashman open at your own risk, it may be overly stimulating for you.

google.com:

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thanks Flagoneer! Those are some intense internal views. I may use one as my avatar photo. Lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement