tuscl

Price point for ITC fun: A survey

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
Obviously, the price for any service depends on two factors: a) what the customer is willing to pay and b) what the service provider is willing to do at a given price point. The price point for ITC fun probably varies widely across geographic locations and even across clubs within a geographic location.

Under the assumption that it might be helpful for customers to know what prices are "acceptable" in various locations, how about an OPINION survey (no need to disclose specific experiences) of what you consider to be a "good deal," an "acceptable deal" and a "no deal" for ITC fun in a given geographic area. By ITC fun, I mean an inside the club experience, probably 10-30 minutes, that provides more than just a dance (i.e. extras). I've intentionally left lots of details out that might influence your price point (how attractive the dancer is, the specific club, details of extras) but the goal is to get a general range of prices and let customers negotiate within those parameters depending on whatever factors are most important to them.

For convenience, you can cut and paste this next section for your reply.

Geographic area: ????
What is your OPINION of:
A Good Deal: Below _____ dollars
An Acceptable Deal: Up to _____ dollars
A No Deal (no one should pay above this amount): Above ______ dollars
Comments:

11 comments

• Electronman
    6 years ago
    Geographic area: Detroit
    What is your OPINION of:
    A Good Deal: Below 125__ dollars
    An Acceptable Deal: Up to __200___ dollars
    A No Deal (no one should pay above this amount): Above ___250___ dollars
    Comments: Reflects a wide range of clubs in Metro Detroit, some classy and some with a more neighborhood bar feel
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Electron, I'll give my thoughts on the same area:

What is your OPINION of:
    A Good Deal: Below 200__ dollars
    An Acceptable Deal: Up to __400___ dollars
    A No Deal (no one should pay above this amount): Above ___500___ dollars
    Comments: I don't go to the dives (Bogart's, Henry VIII) very often. My costs reflect the more expensive clubs like Flight Club, Penthouse or Landing Strip
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    What is your OPINION of:
    A Good Deal: Below ___200__ dollars
    An Acceptable Deal: Up to __300___ dollars
    A No Deal (no one should pay above this amount): Above ___300___ dollars
    Comments: Same caliber of clubs as Jack, but I don’t like to contribute to price inflation.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Geographic area: Louisville
    What is your OPINION of:
    A Good Deal: Below _50_ dollars
    An Acceptable Deal: Up to _100_ dollars
    A No Deal (no one should pay above this amount): Above _125__ dollars

Comments: Prices above do not include the base VIP cost, which ranges from $100 to $180 for clubs in the zone.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago

1 HOUR AGO
    Geographic area: Asheville NC Kings Court trailer park
    What is your OPINION of:
    A Good Deal: Below _8_ dollars
    An Acceptable Deal: Up to _25_dollars
    A No Deal (no one should pay above this amount): Above _30_dollars

Comments: don’t be afraid to haggle
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Geographic area: South Florida

A Good Deal: $150 - $200
    An Acceptable Deal: $200 - $300
    A No Deal (no one should pay above this amount): Above $400

Comments:
    (1) does not include the room-fee which on avg can be $100 on nightshift (bit-cheaper on dayshift) - some pretentious-upscale clubs rooms can be above $100 room-fee but they are more of the execption

(2) data is for mixed-clubs; does not apply to the all-black small-clubs which are much-cheaper
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    The majority of the examples are in Detroit. Not surprised. There are no "good" deals in the Chicago area with 15 minutes starting around $250 (most places don't even have 15 minute options) and that doesn't include tips to all open handed parties. So that's the best deal you'll find (about $300+). Half hours will be about $100+ more and it just goes up from there. I wouldn't call it no deal, but not something i would do more than very occasionally. There are only about 4 places to pick from as well.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    It’s tough because I’ve walked into a club and paid $150 for a “service” then 2 weeks later paid $400 for the same exact service with a different dancer.
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    I agree with s275Sironman. I have never paid over $300. Most times between $200 and $300.
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Good to see the range, even within the same geographic location. It helps to confirm acceptable pricing.

Any opinions from some of the of the other strip club meccas, City of Industry, Tampa, New Jersey, Atlanta, etc?
  • WillMunny
    6 years ago
    Interesting survey. Maybe the most significant factor this doesn't take into account is how widely available such an experience might be in a given area - e.g. Detroit metro you've already got folks parsing the price point by quality of the clubs, vs. a city like Atlanta may have a decent number of clubs but only a few where ITC is consistently available.

Anyway, here are my impressions of a few markets I've experienced (numbers are for VIP experience only, and do not factor in cover, drinks, parking etc):

Geographic area: Detroit Metro
    What is your OPINION of:
    A Good Deal: Below 100 dollars
    An Acceptable Deal: Up to 250 dollars
    A No Deal (no one should pay above this amount): Above 300 dollars
    Comments: Notes by others above are accurate with respect to tradeoffs in pricing/quality for metro Detroit clubs. ITC is available in virtually all area clubs.

Geographic area: City of Industry (LA metro)
    What is your OPINION of:
    A Good Deal: Below 200 dollars
    An Acceptable Deal: Up to 300 dollars
    A No Deal (no one should pay above this amount): Above 400 dollars
    Comments: CoI is similar to the Detroit market in the sense that ITC is the norm, however (a) ROBs are much more common, (b) general pricing is higher, but still affordable - top quality dancers may not fall into that category, though.

Geographic area: Atlanta
    What is your OPINION of:
    A Good Deal: Below 200 dollars
    An Acceptable Deal: Up to 300 dollars
    A No Deal (no one should pay above this amount): Above 300 dollars
    Comments: Follies is the outlier in Atlanta, arguably the only club where ITC is standard practice. There are of course other clubs where it's available, but prices are usually double the going rate at Follies. Once that $ threshold is crossed, it's hard to justify ITC over OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion