tuscl

If you go to two stripclubs in one night and write reviews about both clubs, do

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Also, for those of you that read the reviews, I chucked at "Editorial Department:"

https://i.imgur.com/GO2AeCk.png

15 comments

• Mate27
    6 years ago
    Things that make you go hmmmm.
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    Chuckled*
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Yes you do. As long as you haven't reviewed either club in the last month.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    I've went to 4 clubs in one night and wrote reviews on each one. What's wrong with that?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ he's asking if you then get 16 weeks of VIP and AFAIK you do
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Short answer you do get 4 weeks for each club you review that is published the exception being you cannot review the same club, you’ll only get four weeks for that club.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Yes, if you write reviews for 2 clubs in a single day, it extends your VIP membership by 8 weeks. It happened for me when I wrote reviews for the clubs I visited during my Tampa trip.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’d rather see someone get eight weeks VIP for visiting two clubs in one night and writing two good reviews that see someone get four weeks for one shitty review.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    FYI if you buy a subscription and then do a review, the credit for the review starts when your subscription ends.
  • ButterMan
    6 years ago
    short answer...No
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    My sources can confirm that they count as separate VIP months
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    When you post a review for a club, you won't get VIP credit for reviewing that same club again until at least one month has passed.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    2 different clubs on the same night, 2 sets of credit. 10 clubs on the same night, 10 sets etc.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    For two separate clubs - I think you get 2 months. If you review the same club twice (in a month) - I think it’s just a single month.

I went and got extras at SJG’s favorite Huffy bike shop. The Vietnamese bike girl really fucked me well - she and begged me to take her away from the divorced creeps organization. Sadly, there’s no place to review Vietnamese Huffy shops here.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Just write the review and see what happens.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion