tuscl

Uber or cab to clubs in East St. Louis area.

captanmellow
Illinois
I have some time to kill tonight while in the East St. Louis, Washington Park, Brooklyn area but being in a semi truck I can't drive directly to the club's. Is getting a cab or an uber in and out from one of the nearby truck stops a viable alternative? I appreciate the help.

10 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Yes. Uber is fine, I have done it. For the love of god dont walk home in ESL.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    But I cant speak to the truck stops but I dont see why not
  • captanmellow
    6 years ago
    I know walking is a no no Upright . Did you hit up Washington Paride or Brooklyn? Thanks.
  • captanmellow
    6 years ago
    Parid e should be park!
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    Im a truckdriver also have used uber several times all over country to go to stripclubs very reliable very fast
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Uber/Lyft I think has certain places they won't serve - I haven't used Uber/Lyft but at least the Uber website has a fair-estimator feature whee you can put the from/to location and at times it has not worked when I've put an address of a certain black club in the hood.

I would look in the app/website first/ahead-of-time and verify that in-fact Uber/Lyft does service your from/to location.
  • captanmellow
    6 years ago
    Thanks Papi, I have never used them either. I am about 5 hours away and will follow your suggestion. I will let you know what happens.
  • sweetjamesjones
    6 years ago
    I've talked to a couple girls that work at Pink Slip & Bottoms Up in Brooklyn who told me they use Uber to get to the club to avoid catching a DUI. I have never seen cabs around the Brooklyn clubs.
  • captanmellow
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the tip james. I can park the truck a couple of miles away and check out 2 clubs or more. Sounds like a winner!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Damn how genius is that!?!? A truck driver getting an Uber out in the middle of nowhere to go to a strip club. Wow, never thought of that (seriously, I’m not being sarcastic).

A lot of smaller towns don’t have much of a taxi service, if any so Uber has started a new accessibility previously not available.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion