tuscl

SJG

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I finally read a post from SJG today. I always skip right past them. Today I accidentally read one. I didn't realize it was him until I reached his trademark signoff.

I actually agreed with what he said.

So then I decided that I would read some of his other posts today.

Whoa. Blew my mind. He has some revoutionary ideas when it comes to interacting with strippers. I am so mad at myself for missing out on his wisdom the past couple of years.

For those of you who bypass his posts as I have regrettably done, I encourage you to take a chance and open your mind to the teachings of a true savant.

19 comments

• ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Stay calm, flag. The men in the white coats should be there any minute now.....
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    *hugs flagooner* (no homo) Part of my purgatory is that 1) I club on fri & sat nights and 2) I read SJG posts and occasionally respond to him.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Flag once you come down from your trip come talk to us. We will forgive your moment of weakness and you can confess your sins.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Doesn't equate to the creep, he's a crock not a clock.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Dude... trolling the troll. This is deep shit here guys!
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    >Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

A working clock not properly configured is always wrong.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I thought you quit eating those magic mushrooms.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is some very fucked up shit! I’m guessing your definition of revolutionary is very similar to my definition of delusional?
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    I tried the SJG method, couldn't do it in the front room but got to it in the back. One was really into it and was open to meeting up afterwards but closing time was hours away and I didn't want to pull an all-nighter. I need to finagle another biz trip there. Another stopped partway through and said she usually doesn't kiss strangers.

The key as others have mentioned was to pick the right club if game is not tight enough.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Excellent choice for a banner @flagooney LOL
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    The front room make out session is very much club dependent. It’s not easy to do.

IME,
    (1)
    you need a club with very strict no-touching enforced in the LD semi-public areas ..
    (2)
    A main room that isn’t heavy patrolled by the bouncer for contact and it helps if the floor is very busy and crowded, so the two of you get lost in the crowd.

From there tipping her for time or for convo, isn’t so much getting her off script so much as it confuses her or she appreciates it. This is where i make the leap, but I she gets confused, she tries to figure out why she’s being tipped, so she can either keep it up or replicate it later. So the contact slowly increases in tension or get more intense.

TL;dr money + chase + ?? = front room. Who knows.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I wasn't sure about him, but he licked my vagina in the front room and then I knew. Now I have been pumped full of so many loads. You other bitches don't even know.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    When I try and feed it to her under the table I miss her hand since I cant see it and it keeps falling on the floor. She acts suprised and people give me weird looks, its soo embarrassing. What am I doing wrong?
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Sifu Dominic says you need to practice front room wing chun with wooden man that way you earn black belt so pants are ready to come down.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ forgot to change aliases dumb fuck.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Lol. I’ll never have more than one alias. Only cowards do. If I troll you I’ll troll you to your face. You can take that to the bank.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I've only got this one so far.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion