tuscl

Has Katy Perry lost it?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Wednesday, May 2, 2018 9:39 AM
I’m not sure about Katy Perry’s sanity. But, after watching her on American Idol this season, she’s become much less hot to me. Maybe her hotness declines the more she speaks, as she becomes annoying. I think she made a mistake with the short hair too.

29 comments

• DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    I don't watch that show but she is way less attractive IMO with the short hair
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree. I think the short hair does nothing for her. She was much hotter with long dark hair.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ...but those boobs...hot as fuck!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    True. I think she would do well on a Dancing with the Stars type of show - as her time speaking would be limited - and it would give a good look at her body. If there was a show called Motorboating with the Stars - she would be a top contestant.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    Couple things; She has always been a wack job; you just never heard her speak all that much before. Agree that the short hair makes her less attractive but, in my opinion most of the women with short hair have (or would) look more attractive with long hair.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    True. She seems to fit the wack job description perfectly. She needs a few other nuts on the panel with her. Lionel Richie and Luke Bryan and very dull bookends!
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Her music really fell off after Prism in 2013. The last single she had Chained to the Rhythm sucked. She is just a dumb whore who sold out for the money. She was a Christian artist in 2006 when she was on the bridge for POD song, which you can see at the 3:27 mark. [view link] She looked way hotter back then.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    She is annoying lately (or always, idk, I never really followed her), and seems to be more into developing drama than true musical artistry. I'm haven't watched American Idol since after Simon left.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Haven't watched that show since Daughtry lost. That's when I realized the show was controlled by little girls voting and talent really didn't matter. I do like Katy with her hair longer. For those of you that have forgotten the longer hair, hit this link : [view link] Love the green dress.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Interesting you mention little girls voting - as I’ve been watching the show with my daughters. I wouldn’t watch it on my own! Lol! I think that’s been the case with American Idol for most of its runs. It was better with Simon. Daughtry was one of the better contestants.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    When she sang the super bowl all my buddies and I were watching and started the debate “is she hot?” We decided “no” because nobody in the group ever jerked off to her. She has great boobs, pretty eyes, and she actually has some nice legs. All these add up to major distraction that make you think she’s hot, but she really isn’t at all.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    That’s a good assessment of her. She has the qualifications to be hot - but something about her makes her not hot (and not jerk worthy).
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I have always found her body to be hot but not her face. Not attractive to me almost at all. Just look at her without makeup. [view link]
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Wait a minute. Look at those boobs. Then remember that her first song was about kissing girls ( and she liked it. ) That doesn't get you turned on ?
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    Katy and Orlando Bloom recently met the Pope. Rumor was that Orlando reeked of pot, but they allowed him to meet the Pope anyway.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She is very good looking. She has great tits - and an impressive body too. She might be too much of an odd duck to be a mainstream hottie? Maybe it’s because she’s responsible for the death of a nun? That should be a reason for the Pope not being excited to meet her and her boyfriend.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I love Katy's boobs. She sings songs too? [view link]
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I can find those boobs or better on a way better looking body and face. So ya, she just doesn't do anything for me. Great boobs I will give you that though.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    great tits looks good with makeup but she is one of the the absolute stupidest people on the planet
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Juice would still lick her asshole, makeup or no makeup.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If her ass was slathered in BBQ sauce - Juice might LDK while he licks her asshole....
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    She's always been a doofball. And wasn't she dating Russell Brand? That guys is full retard in his most lucid moments. Only a wackjob could deal with him
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I thought a while back it was posted on TUSCL that her boobs are enhanced - may not better to some but not my thing.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’ve never thought that she was hot and she seems more and more foolish over time whenever she says anything.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She married Russell Brand - so that probably confirms she’s an idiot.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I echo what Huntsman said.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    She looks way better with longer hair, in my opinion. She's also hasn't been extremely relevant like years prior. That affects how they portray themselves in the media
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    Tits are flawless. Love long hair on women though. She's a keeper though.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Her most impressive assets are her tits - her music isn’t that impressive. Without her tits - she would have been a one hit wonder - with her song about kissing a girl and liking it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion