tuscl

Text from last century

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
Well, not quite, but close. I got a text from a dancer looking to hook up OTC.

I had VIP with her a couple of times. we exchanged numbers and agreed to a meet. Tried 3 times and she was a no show. She stopped working at that club and I eventually lost the number. The reason we tried OTC was that the club was about an hour away, but we figured out she lived about 15 minutes from me. Well, 15 minutes from my old house. The one I moved out of in 2003! This was a minimum of a 15 year gap and now she texts me? She still had the number? Still in the business in her late 30's?

SMH.

11 comments

• crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    Meet up and see how she looks like
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    I wouldn't want her to think I had been waiting all this time :-)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    In otc stripper years - 15 normal years is a lifetime! I apologize for suggesting this - but I’d be very curious to see how she’s aged. Seeing an updated photo would be a requirement.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I'm sure you haven't aged, but she may have. You must have left quite an impression. I wonder if the teenager is a girl or boy. And is child support awarded retroactively?
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Lol@Gawker. Wow, I would have purged that number fairly soon after the second failed OTC. If she is still in your phone after all this time she must have been pretty damn special.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    Hey, it wasn't in my phone. That was probably five phones ago. But she still had my number. I just plan to ignore.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol @Gawker! I didn’t think about that - but I’d recommend declining any offers to appear on the Maury Povich Show!
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I had one leave a message on my answering machine after I had not seen or talked to her in over 2 years. She wanted to "catch up". I didn't call he back. Can't imagine 15 years.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I’ve had a few messages after a long passage of time but nothing like 15 years. Some of these strippers migrate around the pay for play world too and biz might be slow. The fact that she still has your number is weird but nothing surprises me in the sex world anymore.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    About a month ago I found a number for a girl I hadn't seen in a couple years. I sent her a text to see if she was still working. No response.

Damn, I am pathetic.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Hey just like a typical stripper, she finally got her phone turned back on!!!!!

Maybe she hasn’t been a stripper for the past 7 years and went back to work. Dug that old flip phone out and installed her current SIM card and txtd every single PL number in it to try to drum up some business.

I mean if your favorite movie came back to the theaters for a special viewing you’d probably like to get out and see it, so why not go see your old favorite stripper you got a hand job from a decade ago!?!?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion