tuscl

Guilty Pleasures

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Confession time. I'm a fan of the show Dancing with the Stars. I don't care who the celebrities are and I sure don't give a fuck about the competition. And the judges can go jump in the ocean for all I care. But I absolutely love to watch the dancing pros strut around in their little outfits. New season starts tonight and it's a bunch of athletes this time. Hopefully Tonya Harding will be the first voted out.

I'm always cheering for wardrobe malfunction ! They have had a few of those. Here are some of my favorite Pros :

https://www.google.com/search?q=witney+c…:

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1416&b…:

Anyone else out there admit to watching the show ?

28 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I watch dash cam accident videos on YouTube. My most frequent comment is “how the fuck did you not see that coming?”
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I haven't been into TV shows for a long time now, these days I usually only like watching shows like 60-minutes and documentaries and history related stuff along with sports
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I'd rather watch strippers on stage.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I'd rather be kicked in the balls
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    "Anyone else out there admit to watching the show ?"

I don't watch Dancing with the Stars, but saw a commercial for the upcoming lineup at a bar yesterday. It should be surreal. My "guilty pleasure" on many days is reading these TUSCL discussions.
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    Used to love DWTS, but lately it’s been meh. Yeah, the pros and their outfits are fantastic though.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I like those funny click bait slide shows on Facebook.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Mine would be $1 online poker tournaments, and crappy fast food. I know it’s bad, it sometimes makes me feel bad, but still gotta do it especially if I’m in a town and it’s a regional thing.

As for dancing with the stars I went to it live in Vegas once and it was pretty hot. My significant other used to be all into the show and I think I had more fun than her watching all the babes in the tiny outfits run up and down the aisles of the theater.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Dancing with Stars is Gay, not that there anything wrong with that ! ;)
  • impala
    6 years ago
    I'm hooked on a show called Supernatural, watched it from day one when it was just about 2 brothers that go around the country in a classic chevy hunting monsters and urban legends. Wish it would go back to that, but now into it got almost a decade and a half, just have to see how it all ends at this point
  • tijuana_tim
    6 years ago
    Hola Mi Amigos, my guilty pleasure is pouring gravy over my nachos.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    I too saw the traveling show live and it was like a Vegas review. Hot chicks in skimpy outfits dancing around including Sharna Burgess; smoking. Of course, it helped that I went right down the street to Cheetahs to see naked girls and high contact lappers. My favorite:

https://www.google.com/search?q=edyta+sl…
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I watched all of supernatural, but then I’m a girl. ;P
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Hola Tijuana tim, ya tenemos un tonto que derrama salsa sobre todo
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Really bad Kung-fu movies.
  • pensionking
    6 years ago
    Hooked on Billions on Showtime
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I watch Dancing with the Stars. I mostly put the volume on mute - and drop my pants around my ankles - and stroke a few out to Sharna Burgess.

I also found myself singing along to Coldplay the other day...
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    My guilty pleasure is Forensic Files on cable TV. I enjoy trying to guess the correct killer. I also dig researching the same crime story that aired on the internets where you'll get more details and backstory. Sometimes you read what's on the internets and you think back to the Forensic File story and give them the side-eye, like, hey, FF, according to the internets, the story isn't that cut-and-dry...

Sometimes actual family members of the victims and/or the accused show up commenting on the same Forensic File case that involves them on the internet's

Or you check out a Facebook page set up in their honor...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Does anybody remember Aerobicise?
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Don’t watch DWTS but in trailers and highlights I enjoy seeing the hot babes in skimpy outfits that accentuate their luscious legs.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Maybe I should have included a video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72NWx84U…

• galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I am hooked on survivor. I hadnt ever watched the show before this year January. Watched about 7 seasons so far and it's great. Maybe I will be the first Tuscler on survivor someday haha.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    @flagoneer - aerobicise was hot! I enjoyed some of those exercise shows - with hot and fit girls working out in skimpy bikinis. ESPN had several shows that worked for me.

This goes back a long way - but HBO used to have filler segments that showed girls in skimpy outfits working out. I’m sure there was a name for the segments - but I don’t remember it. This was probably during the mid 1980’s.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Stormy Daniels.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    They have Aerobicise videos on youtube. LOL

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Pqnz4Czrvj…

• Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I’ll smoke a cigar about once a decade, usually to celebrate something with an old friend. It’s a guilty pleasure because I’m very much not a smoker and hate smoke and smoking in general. *puffs stogie*
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    And your avatar depicts your breath after that cigar.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Aerobicise is gay there is something wrong with that for sure. ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion