tuscl

How much does the club itself actually matter?

AnonymousJim
Scanning the room from the back
Friday, April 27, 2018 12:59 AM
I ask because I went to one club out of town twice and had two disparate experiences. Visit #1: Met a truly lovely lady. Amazingly gorgeous. Perfect 10, no lie. Latina, but even if you're not into latinas, you'd love her. Hollywood style, like being with an actress at in Oscars after-party. Delightful conversation. Great dance. To my surprise, contact info was shared, probably due to having good chemistry, too. She was open to an outside meeting, but we couldn't make it work before I had to skip town, though she was responsive and it did just seem to be circumstance. Ugh, amazing. I may go back just to see her. Visit #2: Also hot, but yeah, things went astray. I might have been overconfident from my first visit. This one seemed open to fun, but my impression of what she would do and her's were way off. She kept asking for $100 tips and saying she could be creative when I asked if she could get handsy. The most creative she got was a hand over my pants. "You have to pay thousands" for what I wanted, she said after we finished. I wanted to tell this GPS ROB, "You've never been to Detroit, have you." Avoid the fake-boobed blonde named Honey. Same club, two really different experiences. Is it really the club? Or is it the girls? Does the club really matter?

18 comments

• clubdude
    6 years ago
    Just like there are different levels of clubs, there are different levels of girls in each club.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    The girl makes by far the biggest difference. The club does matter though. If it's not extras friendly or even extras tolerable or restricts UHM or even VHM dances too much, then it will be hard to have any real fun ITC regardless of the girl. I've had experiences with the same girl but at different clubs and i no longer saw the girl at the other club since the rules were too strict, although the girl seemed a little too pleased that she could "hide" behind the rules at her new club.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    Sounds like the dancer itself more than the club. I do have to question you rating this dancer a "perfect 10" but that's a story for another day
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s dancer attitudes at play in your scenarios. That’s all it is. The club matters a bit. As with certain clubs - you know the manager must have a specific type he’s looking for. Dancers are independent contractors - and their attitudes can vary greatly. They can also bend the rules - or add to the rules - depending on their view of how the customer might spend.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I would say the club matters as much as the dancers, for example a well run club will hire quality dancers and if the management is is done properly it will have a positive effect on dancer attitude. That’s not to say that you won’t ever find a good dancer in a shitty club or vice-versa but overall I would think that the club matters more.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I would have to visit 50-100 more times to reach an initial conclusion. Definitely willing to assist in researching this, though.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    All you described was behavior from the dancers. So, in this instance, I'm going to say the club does not matter.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Both. It's like a bell curve. The club sets the rules. This establishes the norm. It is then up to the dancer to dictate how far from that norm she will allow things to go, in either direction.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Well depends on what you want that night. Want to go watch a little of a game on TV, drink some beer and just see some titties, maybe get a lapdance or two then it definitely depends on the club and I’d prefer to be in the “fanciest” club in the vicinity. If you want to have a “connection” and conversation then it depends on the dancers, specifically ONE dancer and not so much the club. I’ve been in dives and met a total gem and had a blast, I’ve been in some of the best clubs (as in quality of the establishment) in America and couldn’t even find one dancer that got me interested enough to approach her.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    There's no black and white
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    The club and dancers go hand in hand, either one can either make a visit a good one or a shitty one It's like asking what's more important in a car, the engine or the transmission, if either is not working then you're SOL
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    It’s like government and business. The best club has a few rules, but mostly stays out of the way. Let the free market thrive ! But, Caveat Emptor. Alongside the fun time gals will be ROBs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's like going to a good restaurant, doesn't mean you can't get a crappy waitress - and with dancers being ICs instead of employees, of course higher chance of running into bad dancers
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @Papi "There's no black and white" Are you saying it's all Asian, Latina, Native American, and please let there be Eskimos?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Flagooner Grow up - I mean really
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Flagooner Never grow up! It's a trap! And I swear I'm not a Papi_Chulo alias!
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Management of a club can establish the attitudes of the dancers and also what they are supposed to sell to patrons so they can profit. Its also a baseline that sets what type of dancers they generally attract and keep. So yea it matters but individual personalities still vary all over the map but you might get more of one type at a certain club vs. another.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    The club in my mind comes first because how it treats the dancers in the long run determines if they stay or not, if they can make money or not, and what they can do or not. To some extent on the seedy perspective some clubs also allow their staff to take advantage of the dancers. So in the chicken and egg point of view the club comes first. If they do things right and if they keep the place in the right order to allow the dancers to feel comfortable and to make money the better ones will come, which in turn will bring in the right clients
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion