tuscl

Ok dancers, What's the biggest offer for sex you declined?

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 9:16 AM
Just curious. Maybe I'm a bit psychic but I just pictured a dancer reading another thread and thinking about a multi thousand dollar offer for sex she declined.

43 comments

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I know of a guy that offered 5000 to a dancer at Platinum and was told you got the wrong girl.
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    A guy offered me $1500 for overnight. He gave off weird vibes though. We Skyped once and his responses didn't really sit correctly with me.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This could be a very interesting discussion. I’m sure guys have made huge offers to hot strippers - when they are all worked up.
  • gothamyte
    6 years ago
    Yep. I like where this is going.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    I once had a waitress relay a story to me where a guy got up to 5000 and then offered his truck to her, lol. When inebriated and the little head is in complete control things can get retarded.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    A Camaro. It was already paid for, too.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I love it! Camaros used to be real panty droppers in my town! An IROC Camaro was a favorite of many local guys.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    it always good to hear stories where strippers dont take advantage of the situation
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I had a woman decline sex after I bought her a house. One problem, I was married to her.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^That's fairly common around here.;)
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol @warrior
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Lol @Warrior15! Great comment.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I was with my ATF one night when another “regular” customer called her. She put her phone on speaker and he was asking her to go deep sea fishing with two other couples. He had a 47’ Bayliner and they were going out about 75 miles after tuna. She told him no thanks. He offered her $1000, then $2000 and his final offer was $3500. She told him even if he offered $5000 the answer was no. After hanging up she told me that she was concerned that the other two guys would be bringing fuglies and that she’d end up in a partner swapping situation.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Plus the fact that the boat was a Bayliner. Q) Do you know why they are called Bayliners? A) Because the line the bottom of the bay!
  • blahblahblah23
    6 years ago
    I don't work in the bigger cities often so I haven't had any insanely absurd offers lol. But $2000.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I've been sitting on my couch with a fave close enough where I could here the dude on the other end, she turned down a 4k OTC overnight. She was willing to see him ITC with no mention of prices though, in a club where the going rate is $150 or so. She knew I overheard and she knows I'm nosey & curious, so we talked about it after. She said he made her think she'd wind up chained up in a well silence of the lambs style, despite being fairly attractive and obviously willing to spend. I didn't hear it, but she also claimed to have turned down an offer of 10k to go on a weekend trip to the Bahamas with another guy from the same club.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Does this mean the rest of the dancers have never turned down an offer? We know they've received many offers.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    "Q) Do you know why they are called Bayliners? A) Because the line the bottom of the bay!" Q. What boat do you buy when you can't afford a boat? A. A Bayliner.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ actually you would have to be real rich because you would soon be buying a replacement.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    How can someone give you a Camaro if it isn’t paid for? Is the PL going to deed you the debt, too? Duh Here’s my Camaro and inherit the $600/monthly payment. Now let’s have sex!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It depends on the way paid for is understood. A customer can give a dancer a Camaro (that has a loan that isn’t fully paid off) and the customer can continue making the payments on it. It’s stupid - but I’m sure it’s been done by horny fools before. The car wouldn’t be fully paid off. However, to the dancer, it might not make a difference at all. It would be shitty - but I’m sure this has been done too - as you could buy a car (by taking out a loan) - give it to a dancer - and then stop making payments - if she stops fucking you. It would kill your credit -
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Can you read? I said it was ALREADY paid for. He had just bought it. He was a multimillionaire. I at least got to drive one of his many Corvettes, though. He had a lot of cars.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    That was to Meat72^ The man was rich and bought all of his cars in cash. I asked him about a car note once and he was genuinely confused.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @flagooner a Bayliner is also know as a disposable. LOL
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Nina - I got it. No need to explain. It’s a great story too - as you have to be incredibly hot to get a guy to buy you a car. It’s one thing for a guy to spend big money - but giving a car to a dancer takes effort.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Thanks. But in the end I chose not to put out for him, so I'm sure another hot girl was eventually gifted the famous Camaro. All my friends (especially the guys) were telling me to just fucking have sex with him and get that damn Camaro. One of my stripper friends who lived in a different state was like, "girl, give me his number. I'll fuck him!" Lol it's funny though because a while after I stopped talking to him and stopped going to the club he frequented, I found out he was headed to prison for some white-collar crime. He was sentenced to a year, and I don't think it was an actual prison, more like a cushy rich-person incarceration. So, he's a felon now. Lol.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    For a new Camaro - I’d fuck him! Lol! Not that there’s anything wrong with that...
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Nothing wrong with it at all.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    Haha @cashman. It's not gay anyways, its just business. Hell, I'd put out for a Camaro too.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @cashman, but would you let him fuck you?
  • LuvDaMuff1972
    6 years ago
    In my college days, I went to Montreal with a bunch of buddies, and of them offer a dancer at Club Super Sex to marry her and give her U.S. citizenship.
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Offering and actually willing to pay are often two different things. A PL can offer 5k but if she said yes, he may start back tracking in a big way.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well I think the understanding here is that we are talking about serious offers. A PL with a big enough bank account can afford what they're offering and put the money (or whatever) right in front of you for the taking. If they want to fuck you that badly.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Flagoneer - if he promised to be gentle and bought me a few glasses of Chardonnay before... lol!
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Paying such a huge amount to entice a reluctant honey for sex would most likely result in bad sex. Better get that title signed over before the main event.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Wow! Warrior15, a TUSCL member who has got his eyes and ears open! I can't believe that people actually want to talk about this sort of stuff, persuading girls with money. Right now, we are finally starting to see people who have learned the importance of front room makeout sessions, and using that to persuade the girl to open up and just let go. Last few posts on these: [view link] [view link] SJG Yardbirds [view link]
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    "Paying such a huge amount to entice a reluctant honey for sex would most likely result in bad sex." ...which is why you find someone who is not reluctant, and who will provide the service well. IDK why a guy would pay a girl who couldn't at least preted she's interested and put on a good performance. A girl should not do it at all if she is ambivalent. I didn't do it and guess what? If I want a Camaro that bad, I'll buy one. "Better get that title signed over before the main event." Well, no shit.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    These aren’t the highest amounts I’ve been offered, but I was offered yard work, from one guy, and massages from a licensed massage therapist. Both wanted to eat my pussy for payment. I’d have taken up the massage therapist, but he was extremely clingy, so it seemed like a bad idea. Too bad tho. That would be a great trade!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Bj - so a guy offered to trim your bushes as payment to eat your bush? lol! I’ve not heard of yard work as payment before - but for a guy who landscapes for a living - it makes sense.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Yeah. I’d already agreed to pay him. Oh, and one time my land lords dick somehow made it into a pic of my electric bill. Like, “you can pay this 65.00 bill, or....” I just ignored it. :P
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You always did like those dick pix ;))
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    Nina, no one would sign over a title before the services rendered. That's what makes the whole story BS.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The story is not BS. And I would never agree to fuck someone for a car without the car being fully in my possession first. The fact that you think my story is bs is flattering. But the truth is, it's not that uncommon for girls to get lavish gifts for fucking rich guys. I know plenty of women who have done this. The man was well known in that strip club area. I have no reason to lie. But I'll be called a liar anyway from haters like you - the same types from Twosheds where I posted clock out receipts of all the hours I did in VIP to PROVE I was telling the truth. I'm smart and I'm a great saleswoman. And I'm cute. Get over it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion