Scam Alert

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Watch out for these girls.

IMG_3834.jpg

10 comments

• Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Crap, it didn't work. I hate being technically deficient.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Here is a reason to have the "Delete Post" option.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Keep trying to get a working link!

What kind of scam were these girls running anyway?
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    @warrior15, if its a picture you found online, then you just need to post the full url where you found it. If it's your own picture, you need to upload it to an image hosting site (like imgur.com) and then post the link to the upload.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Can't get the picture to load, but here is the article :

Warning. Scam Alert ! Be on the lookout for this girl and her friend. They are hanging out at Walmart and nearby department stores parking lots. When you are putting your groceries away, they ask for a ride to McDonalds. They are very convincing and very hot. Once in your car, this one takes her clothes off and starts climbing all over you. While she keeps you busy, the other one takes your wallet. I’ve had mine taken on the 7th, 8th, 10th, today and plan on tomorrow. Walmart has wallets for $2.99, but I found some at the dollar store for 99 cents.

These two harlets not only take your wallet, but you never get to McDonalds. So I have already lost 11 lbs this week. Keep a lookout for them. Best times are around lunchtime and 5:30 pm.

• jackslash
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Haha I've seen that joke on Facebook a while back. Sounds like some shit I'd do.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    funny!
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Copy the url address, then paste here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion