tuscl

review process = few comments?

abqspencer
somewhere fun
Saturday, April 21, 2018 6:32 PM
Do you think people are commenting on the actual published reviews less since they have already read them while reviewing them for approvals?

9 comments

• TFP
    6 years ago
    I don't think so. It does seem like there are fewer comments though. Not sure why.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Maybe the comments you put on the Publishment should be posted as a comment on the Review .
  • abqspencer
    6 years ago
    There ya go, Warrior, that would make them more meaningful (to me at least).
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @founder @warrior made a good suggestion maybe the comments you are collecting with the published reviews should be published along with the reviews.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    If they did that I'd have a whole lot of 'Sufficient', 'Good info', and 'Great review' comments. That's all I ever write. Unless the review is phenomenal, which I've only seen about 3 of those. I like those pending reviews I read where I can tell exactly who wrote it due to the writing style. For example, I reviewed one of a club in CT and just a paragraph in and I knew it was my buddy Orangepicture. Didn't even need to read the rest, just scrolled down and clicked yes.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Maybe have a box to check if you want the comment to be public.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    ^ I like that idea.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Definitely DO NOT put the comments from the unpublished reviews in the review. Like tfp i have been filling that in with canned responses. The site is constantly changing and founder is always doing something new. Who knows what founder has in mind.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    My stock comment is “useful” if I vote yes. That’s both how I look to approve and it’s my way of saving time. If a review is actually one that I think is very good, I say something different. So the comment on screening unpublished reviews is different than when I want to comment about a published review. At least that’s true for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion