tuscl

She actually liked me...

Mtent
Relaxation
Friday, April 20, 2018 8:27 PM
I cant get over how low confidence I was. I met this girl. I told her it was my last day in town. She hung out with me. She bought her own drink. She sat on my lap. Then she said if I wait 15 minutes or so they would have a 2 for 1 dance special announced so she would wait. She sat in my lap and chatted and talked to me really openly for like 30 minutes. Several times waiters, bouncers, and dancers came up to us with concerned looks on their faces and asked her "is everything okay?" Probably assuming that her hanging out so long with me without trying to make money was weird. It was my first time so I didnt think anything of it until much later. Finally they announced that all girls should go to the stage and just like she said they were all paraded for a 2 for 1 special and she walked off straight to me. After 2 dances she said she was tired but gave me her number even though I said this was the last time I'd see her and she said it was nice to meet me and to stay in touch. I was so awkward and assumed she was all business when she made clear she actually liked me a little. We texted for a while but I fucked it up by mentioning the club and making it obvious I thought of her assuming she wasnt getting familiar/personal with me.

5 comments

• Talocks
    6 years ago
    You never know where these things might lead! Meet her at the club again at least once more, and then outside.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Zzzzzzzzzzx
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s important for there to be a moral to your story. You got a dancers number after sitting with her - and she stopped texting you. Not much there of interest.
  • sp
    6 years ago
    Lessoned learned. Club life doesn't always mix with home life but what does it really matter if you are never going back there.
  • Leonard313
    6 years ago
    On rare occasions I've had an experience where I felt the stripper was enjoying my company...but of the handful of times...they all proved to be false. Some strippers are just better at their jobs than others...especially if it's a "non-extras" environment. They can't just walk up to you and say, "Wanna VIP? Anything goes. C'mon baby, it'll be fun." Strippers at non-extra clubs need to sell expensive lap dances and expensive drinks...and they need to do it without giving up "the goods". That means they need to convince you that you are special...you're different...you're the exception to the rule...you're the kinda guy they'd like to see socially. The longer they keep you hooked in that fantasy...the more money you'll spend. 99.7 times out of 100...when you run out of cash...they will find a way to disappear to another guy's lap.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion