tuscl

Making a stripper blush

grand1511
Euphoria
After nearly 2 months of a variety of disconnects, I finally got to hook up with the CF today. The irony is, I had just gotten her number the last time we were together to ease coordinating our hook ups. She's transitioning out of the biz, so her schedule is sketchy at best. She's also had some health difficulties that forced some last-minute cancelations. Add in some cruddy winter weather in mid spring and we just weren't connecting. I surprised her with a"feel better kit" today of some simple things designed to make her feel better. But hidden in the mix was blown glass dildo....hell yeah, that will make her feel better!

For the first time in our time together, I made her blush. She's usually the aggressor on the couch, which I definitely like. But she did not see that coming. Not sure if this is a good thing or not, but later while she was straddling me on the couch she said she suddenly had the desire to be in a hot bath and appreciating her new friend. Fortunately we were able to reach satisfaction minutes later without any foreign objects!

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Awesome!

Yours is the most positive post I have seen on this sight in weeks and weeks.

If you can make her blush, then obviously you and she are sharing something really nice!

SJG
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I have to admit that I have giving plenty of little gifts to girls in the past. But I"ve never given one of those. Actually, that is not a bad idea.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^ Yes!

SJG
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    I personally find gifts to strippers extremely tacky and the ultimate PL move. My old ATF used to talk to me about her regulars who gave her gifts and made fun of them for it (including one who came in to the club once to give her one while I was there and he left empty handed once he realized she wasn't ditching me for him despite the expensive pair of shoes he gave her). This only solidified my opinion on the matter.

I'm not sure if a sex toy is more PL than the standard gifts or not, but it sounds like it worked out quite well for you in this case, so I guess all I can say is very well done! Hopefully its the gift that keeps on giving...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Is that considered a humble brag or just a regular arrogant brag.?
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    Both maybe, or neither? I dunno. The level of brag is in the eye of the beholder.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It seems to have worked for you, so that’s good. I don’t recommend gifts for dancers. In your case - it worked - and you had a great time.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I'm not giving a stripper a gift that can give her more sexual pleasure than I can.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > My old ATF used to talk to me about her regulars who gave her gifts and made fun of them for it (including one who came in to the club once to give her one while I was there and he left empty handed once he realized she wasn't ditching me for him despite the expensive pair of shoes he gave her). This only solidified my opinion on the matter.

As with all things in life, context matters a lot. If you're desperately seeking something from her with a hail mary of $500 shoes, yeah, it's hard to expect her to think of you as anything other than a dumbass. Keeping gifts $30 or under and congruent has worked out well for me, though.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    They do appreciate supplying them with condoms and wet wipes.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Depends on the gift. My ATF got gifts all the time. The flowers were in the trash as soon as the giver left. The candy was on the bar for all to partake in the same timeframe. Shoes were generally sold to the highest bidder, because they *never* seemed to be able to buy her size. Clothes were kept or sold depending on whether she liked it.

The locket I gave her with her kids’ pictures in it can be seen on her neck in her wedding pictures. Her husband told her “I wish I’d thought of that.”
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    > The locket I gave her with her kids’ pictures in it can be seen on her neck in her wedding pictures. Her husband told her “I wish I’d thought of that.”

Assuming the locket cost more than $30, I would for sure give you a pass on that rule! I'm still too cheap to go over $29.50, though.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I’m honestly not sure how much it cost now. That was almost five years ago now. I’m pretty sure the locket itself was not much more than 30, if at all. Getting the pics printed at the right size was extra.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion