Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anybody else get this pm?

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

the ultimate strip club list More than a list. It's the evocation of a culture. Dancer InboxSent Messages chad15721 HOUR AGODELETE Dancer Are you a dancer in atlanta? If so let me know where you dance. I'm a really good customer, generous and easy going.

enter reply here… Include Original in Reply InboxSent Messages TERMS PRIVACY ADD A LISTING CONTACT BETTER THAN CRAIGSLIST FREE GIRLS ON WEBCAM 18+ April 15, 2018 25 105 Our current credit card billing descriptor is Expressware. Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction. © 1993-2018 - tuscl.net

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Nope. Weird!

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No.

Considering that the caption under your profile name says "Illinois", I'm guessing that your mystery admirer hasn't read a lot of Sherlock Holmes.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Kick them in the nuts

Profile picture for ppwh
ppwh
•

Kick them in the nuts

seconded. Nobody here in Myanmar has come at me with any of that type of shit, though.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Nope but I do get pms from supposed Hong Kong girls asking me to fuck next time I am down there. I don't respond.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

No. It’s an odd spam message.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

No.

Send them a dick pic.

S
Supremeruler
•

Lol. Yeah its probably just spam.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement