tuscl

Front Room Strip Club DFKing

san_jose_guy
money was invented for handing to women, but buying dances is a chump's game
The accounts of DFKing in US Clubs, in the back rooms and along with FS, are innumerable.

The accounts of front room DFKing in Mexico are innumerable, and we have video.

And we have at least one expert for whom front room makeout sessions are requisite.

We have accounts of girls sitting on laps, licking a guys neck and nibbling at his ear, seemingly trying to start a makeout session, trying to make the guy start it.

DFKing does exist, though rarely in our local no touching clubs. Much much more of it in our underground Mexican bar circuit.

So people here on TUSCL write about girls sitting on laps. But they insist that this does not lead to front room makeout sessions.

These people, male customers and female dancers, they see what they want to see. Maybe they pick their clubs selectively. But just because they don't see something, that does not mean it is not common.

DFKing is the best way of opening a girl up so that the sex acts which ensue will be mind blowing. Some guys don't want this, they just want LDKing.

SJG

19 comments

• san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    It all comes down to how you perceive the girl, and how you want to interact with her.

And so no, Deja Vu is not the main source of the problem, even in San Francisco. But we must get more clubs, different sorts of clubs, opened, in the Bay Area, and everywhere!

SJG
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    6 years ago
    Innumerable examples claimed by the OP, who has posted ZERO ACTUAL REVIEWS on TUSCL.
    I think it is fair to call Bullshit.

• SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    SJG posted -> "So people here on TUSCL write about girls sitting on laps."

Those same people are actually writing a real world experience too. Not just writing about DFKing and not actually going to a strip club to do it. Do you know of any TUSCLers like this?
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    SJG posted -> "So people here on TUSCL write about girls sitting on laps. But they insist that this does not lead to front room makeout sessions."

So tonight my ATF DS sat so her ass hung off the edge of a bar stool and I sat on the edge of my own stool with my dick and balls resting between her beautiful ass cheeks. It wasn't long before I had a boner and I was squeezing the underside of it and my balls with her fine ass cheeks. I squeezed them, jiggled them, and discreetly grinded my hard cock into them for at least a half hour straight. I got myself to the point that I could LDK if I wanted but didn't. I just kept my raging boner up because it just felt so damn good! LOL it's like I can play with myself at the bar under the guise of us just intimately spooning.

And the entire time we did this we had a casual civilian conversation about how our week went and how she couldn't stand her previous stinky customer before me because he reeked. She also shared pics of herself and her family from her phone. It was all just simple civilian flirting because we simply treat each other like that while also playing an extreme GFE tease. Also as we talked I would occasionally get up close and personal by getting cheek to cheek and spoon her with also some discreet cock grinding from behind. Furthermore she would wiggle her fine ass into my crotch and dance to the music.

As to kissing each other, it doesn't even cross our minds. I don't give a fuck myself and she just likes the ass massage and spooning with me. Also it is not about insisting that nothing led to a front room makeout session. It's just that a front room makeout session was really low on the "must have" list to have a great flirtatious and beyond just civilian time with a gorgeous stripper. Instead what it led to was a mind blowing LDK after two songs. Exactly what I wanted and what she has had zero issues with throughout her career as a stripper.

So here's a real world example that is completely contrary to what you just stated and your whole premise of the "ubiquitousness" of front room DFKing.

Where's your real world experience on it all? Have you actually front room DFKed with a stripper recently?
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Great detail...thanks
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @max_starr Thanks too. And the big point I'm trying to make in all of it is that SJG seems to think that treating a stripper with respect like a civilian is mutually exclusive with wanting to LDK with her during a lap dance and that she doesn't like to LDK. And to this I call utter and complete BULLSHIT!

My ATF DS and I both know what our relationship is about which is ultimately me paying her for dances and her enabling me to LDK at the end, but also in the process of establishing this we have grown completely comfortable and civilian with each other and I get a lot more sexy teasing front room GFE with her than anyone else. I see her with other customers all the time before my turn, and although she flirts and has good convos with them, absolutely she gives me teasing and flirting that is above and beyond all her other customers, other regulars included. In fact tonight another PL tried to get her to have a beer with him as she was coming over, and he even told her that she shouldn't go over to me because I wasn't making a move on her. But LMAO to that she just laughed and told him that I don't ever need to make a move because we are good friends. I overheard the entire conversation, and then LOL she proceeded to come over to me, with him watching the entire time, and sit her ass on my dick and whisper everything that just happened in my ear and we laughed about it. This is how all that dick teasing I mentioned started tonight.

And furthermore, she could have easily just asked me if we could go straight to dances, but instead she chose to just sit with me and let me play with my hard dick with her ass cheeks for half an hour before going to the private booths. And LOL it cost me nothing. I even offered to buy her a drink but she declined it. And the reason she does this all with me for essentially free is because she simply likes me as a customer. We even openly talked about it all tonight.

And besides just being a regular, I have always just treated her like a "civilian" and she does the same with me.

And with all this, there's absolutely ZERO need and desire for us to DFK as some sort of end goal of treating her like a "civilian". Treating a stripper like a "civilian" like SJG suggests is a given and so painfully obvious that for him to have to preach about it is nothing but a straw man argument.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    One of the things which makes this kind of a discussion difficult is that lots of guys have just never learned how to be forward with civilian girls, how to end up making out with them, without the need for calendar time to pass and a car keys and wallet date.

The reason I think that some are so certain that front room DFKing does not happen in strip clubs is just that they are going to clubs which do not favor FS.

But this I mean, in some clubs, FS is not possible. In others it does happen, but it is probably rare. When it does, the guy has probably had the girl in the dance booth a time or two already, and this even further runs up the cost.

But in some clubs it happens all the time, it is the primary form of "dance". As such, if not using words but by demeanor and actions, the girls are communicating this in the front room. The girls are competing with each other, and with the girls in all the other clubs in that area. The primary means by which they do this is by making the guy understand right off that FS is available, and immediately. And so it is well documented that in some places girls either lead with DFKing, or by encouraging DFKing. And then even when they are not doing that, in such situations, if the guy tries to steer it to DFKing, then probably they will comply whole heartedly.

Consider that we had one underground place where girls were doing front room FS. And then after LE stopped that, the core group of Latinas, sisters and cousins, were bringing their own mini-van into the parking lot. And so of course if they are on a guys lap, and trying to promote this, they are not going to refuse DFKing.

Likewise even in our strict no touching clubs, DFKing still sometimes occurs, as a girl is trying to set up immediate OTC.

People go to clubs where there is no onsite FS, and so there is no DFKing, at least not out in the open. And besides that, they just don't see what they don't want to see.

SJG

https://chickenranchbrothel.com/index.ph…

ELP In The Beginning
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWWT_EUv…

It's a Beautiful Day - White Bird - 7/7/1970 - Tanglewood (Official)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q918fs4R…

What About Me
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOJk74QC…

Nikki Haley
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/hale…

US Launches Strike
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7Xn6sWX…

US And Allies Launch Strike
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcxahzd6…

Russia Warns US
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pf-WhTkk…

Real Reason For War In Syria
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoIbgmGx…

The war in Syria explained in five minutes | Guardian Animations
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5H5w3_Q…

Understanding the Syrian crisis in 5 minutes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-l44KUQH…

Syria's war: Who is fighting and why
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFpanWNg…
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    SLD it's pointless with SJG. Besides, I think he has you on ignore so he doesn't see your posts.

You make valid points, like you usually do. There's a reason why SJG was voted 'most stubborn member' on this site. You could bring a panel of dancers to him and all have them confess that they have no problem with and as a matter of fact aim to have a guy LDK. And yet still, SJG would still write a manifesto saying differently and then write an even longer manifesto about DFKing.

Basically, it's pointless trying to reason. Everyone knows it, which is why his threads are just him talking to himself.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    Hey all, sorry about the meerkat playing games. I'm bored in the ER and am catching up on the discussions. My dog's pet lemur's sugar glider friend came when he heard what was going on with the meerkat bite. The sugar glider said that playing the long game with SJG is probably the way to go. He said that he thinks SJG is trying to do the best with the cards he was dealt, and that he thinks SJG airs both his worst and best impulses here to reality test them.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    SJG's myopic and obsessive compultions with this weird robotic chant convinces me he has some sort of bizzare fetish involving certain words and conversations where he relives some moments in his past where he experienced something intense and pleasurable. He must be in a pretty bad state if he is stuck in that spot.
  • ppwh
    6 years ago
    I had thought about that, too, and brought it up with my zebra finch. My zebra finch told me about grace and some other stuff that I didn't really understand because his high-pitched chirping is in the audible range I have had damaged by all the party atmosphere at the clubs. A few clubs are now on my list to visit because of what the zebra finch told me he saw when he flew in, though.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @TFP I just like to have some fun with his threads. I know it's pointless and he ignores me. LMAO also I ignore the fact that I'm on ignore.

@Uprightcitizen Well said and amen!
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    SJG posted -> "One of the things which makes this kind of a discussion difficult is that lots of guys have just never learned how to be forward with civilian girls, how to end up making out with them, without the need for calendar time to pass and a car keys and wallet date."

By your own posts this includes you. Your own posts show your epic failures at DFK with AMP whores and beyond this you have never DFKed a stripper. You ended up trying to make out with AMP whores and they made excuses not to and then they disappeared on you. This is epic FAILURE by your own examples. It is irony that you project your own issues as the problem with others.

And the reason you think it is a difficult discussion is because you cannot make your fantasies a believable reality just by typing them obsessively. If you would just go to a strip club in real life and try to DFK all the time you would know and learn this.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Upright Citizen, you have nailed the SJG assessment spot on. He’s stuck on a moment in his past where he got
    lucky once, and figured this is what it’s about. Imagine sex workers opening up to you like a civilian relationship works, in the majority of interactions? No way, and to justify it by any means is psychotic.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @Meat72 It is worse. He didn't even actually get lucky. His first "moment" was back in the 90s when he stalked a black stripper going into work at the New Century Theatre and his "lucky moment" was seeing her DFK with another stripper.

Then if you read his earlier threads on his trials and tribulations with AMP whores he tries so hard to DFK with them but they LOL always try to avoid him and tell him stuff like they are on their periods so sex is not an option.

He's stuck in a FANTASY moment. And that is all.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    The accounts of front room makeout sessions in US strip clubs are here on this site, for those who want to read what they words say. For me, its a matter if direct observation, and sometimes direct participation.

Often these TUSCL accounts will be for very loose anything goes types of clubs. But it also happen when girls are trying to line up OTC.

There are also such accounts on Stripper Web, its just that the one making the post is usually condemning it.

These accounts were even more numerous on Black Strip Clubs (dot) Net. The idea is simple, day shift, the girls want to make money, so they do what it takes to get guys into the back room. They are just sampling in the front room what they intend to do in the back room. Yet people remain incredulous.

And then for TJ, we have innumerable accounts, and videos. TJ is not a fundamentally different situation, than what you find in the US clubs. Its just shifted a bit more to the extreme. What happens in TJ as a matter of course, also happens sometimes and some places here in the US.

If a girl is in competition with other girls, that is an extremely effective means of locking the guy in for the arriba.

Some guys cannot see this because they have something burned out in their brains. So let them keep paying money for LDK's. I hope the girls drain their wallets dry, and I hope their divorcing wives clean them out for everything else.

Any such wife, I'll be happy to find her a good lawyer, anywhere in the US.

SJG

Wiggins Law Group
    https://www.wigginslawgroup.com/about-us…
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    @L1oydSchoene well said. It totally makes sense if that is your experience. But just to clarify, in my experience, my wife would totally leave me in a heartbeat if I ever had FS or extras with another woman. She had outright said this to my face. And with this she allows me to go to clubs and get lap dances. We have openly discussed this and she is fine as long as that is all I do with strippers. As to whether or not she wants me to LDK with a stripper or not, I have no idea where she stands. But we have seen each other get lap dances, and she has seen strippers grind on me at the stage, so in the area of her divorcing me over LDKs I am doubtful that she would.

And as to DFK, just like FS and extras, I want to keep all of it reserved as exclusive with my wife. So again please realize there are other reasons for a PL not to want it with strippers.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    In TJ the girls push it to front room DFKing. By all written accounts it is like this also in the Chicago Club, and even more than HK, it BT and LC, and then reaching an extreme where the girls give you zero choice in the matter, the Playboy Bar.

In US Clubs and AMPs, DFKing is the way to get the girl totally opened up.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion