tuscl

Denver SCs

coloradoguy2
Colorado
Friday, April 13, 2018 7:36 AM
Going to be in Denver in a few weeks and looking for some SCs where extras might be offered. Suggestions? Thanks in advance.

4 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I think that CrazyJoe is a in the Denver area and may have insight. When I was in Denver last year, my research via the reviews was not very promising. I didn't actually make it to a club based on low expectations.
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    Pot is legal there but sex is not unless you are alternate life style. We can only hope the stoners die off so dip shits like Gov. Dickinthepooper has to go back to SoCal and takes the rest of asshole with him. Ruin a nice place to vacation. The ski slopes are now so dangerous with stoned boarders many families are going elsewhere. It was bad enough before but now that it is pot legal and there is no way to police stoned driving or skiing/boarding it has gotten crazy dangerous.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    I do not think there are any extras clubs in Denver. However, Denver women are some of the most DTF bitches in the United States. If you got the ganja and have a little bit of game, you will get laid like a BO$$.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    Denver used to be a great town to club in. But I guess like many places its best days are behind it for the hobby.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion