Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Strip club owner's lawsuit claims city violated rights

jackslash
jackslash61322905

Detroit strip clubs

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Follies fights back.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I reported this a week ago.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Thanks Jack.

I wish someone from the Atlanta area would have notified us of this in a little more timely manner. Please keep us updated if you see any further developments.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Atlanta is very progressive so why people are surprised by stalinist tactics is kind of funny.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

"I wish someone from the Atlanta area would have notified us of this in a little more timely manner."

It wasn't a 2AMer

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This news sucks. Follies is one of those strip club destinations that I hope to visit once in my life. If they fuck the place up - my bucket list will get shorter and much less naughty.

I’ve still got Detroit and the Grand Canyon on my list - for very different reasons....

Profile picture for sooperflysnooka
sooperflysnooka
•

Shit, glad I was able to get there when I did, LoL

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Why the Grand Canyon, except for it's exceptional and apparently never ending beauty. I am glad that I finally visited it several years back. No matter how badly the human race fucks up things, this country has unbelievable beauty across all 50 states.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ Agreed. Except Oklahoma, that state is a complete wasteland.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Vm - it’s something I’ve wanted to see for myself for most of my life. I don’t want to venture down into it on a mule. I simply want to admire nature’s beauty - on a scale that seems incredible.

I have nothing against other parts of the country. I know there are many amazing natural wonders throughout this place.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement