Thursday, April 12, 2018 4:05 AM
Follies fights back. [view link]

9 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I reported this a week ago. [view link]
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Thanks Jack. I wish someone from the Atlanta area would have notified us of this in a little more timely manner. Please keep us updated if you see any further developments.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Atlanta is very progressive so why people are surprised by stalinist tactics is kind of funny.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    "I wish someone from the Atlanta area would have notified us of this in a little more timely manner." It wasn't a 2AMer
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This news sucks. Follies is one of those strip club destinations that I hope to visit once in my life. If they fuck the place up - my bucket list will get shorter and much less naughty. I’ve still got Detroit and the Grand Canyon on my list - for very different reasons....
  • sooperflysnooka
    6 years ago
    Shit, glad I was able to get there when I did, LoL
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Why the Grand Canyon, except for it's exceptional and apparently never ending beauty. I am glad that I finally visited it several years back. No matter how badly the human race fucks up things, this country has unbelievable beauty across all 50 states.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Agreed. Except Oklahoma, that state is a complete wasteland.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Vm - it’s something I’ve wanted to see for myself for most of my life. I don’t want to venture down into it on a mule. I simply want to admire nature’s beauty - on a scale that seems incredible. I have nothing against other parts of the country. I know there are many amazing natural wonders throughout this place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion