tuscl

A Quickie: Tampa

Eve
Where there's a hole, there's a way. [HIATUS]
Wednesday, April 11, 2018 9:06 PM
Another trip is coming up and I will be going through all parts of Tampa with a friend to check out all the strip bars and see what they're like in comparison to Jacksonville (From what I've been told, much better) - well. As much as we can squeeze into two nights and one day. I will not be working in Tampa, and this trip is solely just to go club hopping and to scope out options if I ever do decide to dance there. I'll be arriving there around the evening on this Friday, checking into the hotel, and starting the hopping from then on until it's time to leave Sunday morning. Now if there are any local Tampa Losers or PLs that have traveled there before, I am open to recommendations for both night shift and day shift. Before it's said, Mons, 2001, and Scarlett's are already on the top of our list, but since there is a fuck ton of clubs in the area, it'll be cool to know if there are more that are worth visiting in such a short trip. Unfortunately, we won't be going out towards Clearwater or St. Petersburg. Maybe in another road trip in the future.

19 comments

• PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    You can msg me if you want, I have worked in Tampa before, Jville too, for comparison.
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    Send nudes. Er, a message.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Take the short drive to Holiday and go to bare assets. Tampa sucks.
  • Longball300
    6 years ago
    x2 what ski said...
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Check my reviews
  • shanny72
    6 years ago
    Plenty of Losers in Tampa.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Is this a stripper fight between Eve Hartley and Pink Sugar Doll LOL
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    My advice to both EveH and PinkSD - is to send nudes. Or at least post more nudes!
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Send $ We will send the nudes
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    You know I’m good for it! Lol!
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I. O. U. $$$$$$$$$$ here you go girls send those titties
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Damn I wanna go to Tampa now Eve! Hope to see you again sooner rather than later! I gotta get off my lazy ass and write that review of Doll House soon.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I myself will be flying down to Tampa on Saturday, and I will be there for all of next week. But, my plane won’t get in until late in the evening. My plan is to venture out to a few clubs next Thursday and/or Friday.
  • gammanu95
    6 years ago
    I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a nude pic today.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    And yes, some nude pics would be greatly appreciated :)
  • Eve
    6 years ago
    All donations for nudes are tax deductible.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    If the donations are tax deductible - I need to order a lot of photos! My taxes are due - and it’s not pretty.
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Was that a humble brag, Cashman? I'm sure Everyone and PinkSD aren't impressed by scads of money ..... are they? ;-D
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’m not proud of paying more taxes. It’s not a brag. It’s less money to spend on dancers and whores. In all honesty - my tax burden takes money away from my support of single moms. I prefer to donate directly - to bypass the overhead of government.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion