tuscl

Since no more BackPage I'm seeing hookers around again

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
Wednesday, April 11, 2018 8:08 AM
I working in a small southern city, and since BP has went the way of the Dodo bird I have already seen an increase in the number of working girls out plying their trade. It's been less than a week and already the corners that two weeks ago there may have been maybe a girl or two standing last night were crowded. I actually saw a couple of them this morning walking and waving right out in the broad daylight. Also last night at the bar I was at was openly proposition. If this is already happening what's a month from now gonna be like? All I can say is that the cops are gonna have a field day!

7 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Not surprising. I'm sure that local governments appreciate this being pushed into the public view.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Local LEOs gotta be loving it, now they all can get overtime due to the new "epidemic"
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    And I hear that a Gwinnett Sheriff got bust having sex in his car. err It was in Dec. :( [view link]
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Damn he was getting it all the time looks like
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Maybe because backpage is gone, you're looking more for sidewalk hookers? :) :) :) SJG
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Not looking for, just nlticing
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Noticing because you can't look over the backpage pics anymore? :) :) :) Enjoy, and check your own city: [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion