tuscl

I can't get over the smell

Mtent
Relaxation
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 6:44 PM
I've been having horrible luck of having super hot girls whose vaginal and sometimes ass smell horrible. At one club I seriously think it's the club bad hygiene getting into them when they sit in those gross seats. At another place I think it's because so many of them have sex with customers (I always turn down propositions and i never involve myself in prostitution) and as a dancer here once commented if a girl has new partners her body can react by rejecting that or the latex and therefore generate that bacteria buildup as it pushes out what it thinks is invasive. I really can't stand the stank smell even if i know in theory they are clean. I actually lose all interest and want to just walk out. Does this happen to anyone else?

8 comments

• BigPoppa99
    6 years ago
    (( i totally agree! ..and, i thought i was the most unluckiest custy.. Like you mentioned, sometimes it IS the latex! I also think it has something to do when the girls start to get turned on and become wet.. Their ph balances are off.. The secretions become stale and begin to have an oder that they do not notice.. Just my 2 cents!
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Do some of you not mind the smell and just keep going? Do you tell the girl? If you do it nicely does she still get mad even though you're helping out?
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I was with a dancer last weekend who had me stop before going down on her saying she had a Urinary Tract Infection. She says she gets into vicious cycles of UTI’s cured by antibiotics which kill good bacteria in her vagina allowing yeast infections which really stink. She told me she had had a copper intrauterine device inserted for birth control and to try to get her stinky pussy under control.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    A strippers dirty ass smells better than Fishsticks feet after gym class.
  • HungryGiraffe
    6 years ago
    There are a variety of reasons for funky pussy syndrome. First is overall poor hygiene. Literally, some chicks don’t routinely clean themselves after toileting. Some don’t believe in using a mild douche after their monthly. Some have vaginitis or vaginosis. I believe it’s important to tell a stripper, in a kind way, she has an odor problem. I certainly don’t get dances from strippers if their hygiene issue is apparent beforehand. Nah, I don’t put up with stank. I’ve even requested an OTC partner to return to the bathroom for a deeper clean up. She knew she had an issue and complied without complaint.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    Thankfully I haven't. I expected this to be an issue with the fully nude clubs that I've been to but I guess that if you work in a place where you're pulling down your panties regularly, there's gotta be some kind of infrastructure in place where a dancer can regularly clean up during her shift.
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    Never had a favorite with an odor problem. If a favorite started having one I'd gently tell her.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never encountered the odor issue with strippers. I enjoy the sweaty musky odor of a girl who has just worked out - and has the sweat and arousal smells going down there. But those aren’t unhealthy smells - as some have mentioned above. In my dates with civilian women - I’ve encountered unpleasant odors. Many of those odors were due to improper cleaning (both after using the toilet - and after the time of the month). Those issues were compounded by a hairy bush - holding the odors in the hairs. It wasn’t a pleasing smell - when going down on those girls. But it was well worth working my way through the hair and smells - to get some!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion