tuscl

TwoSheds

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Monday, April 9, 2018 7:06 PM
samsung1 mentioned that it "looks like [view link] is closed. Not sure why or when this site closed but it was the best for detroit intel." TwoSheds, for those unfamiliar with it, was a strip club site that focused on Michigan clubs. I seldom read it or participated in the discussions because TUSCL is so superior. TUSCL has many more reviews of many more clubs, and of course TUSCL discussions have much more wit and intellectual depth. However, I think it's good to have multiple sources of strip club info. When I tried to access the site I found this message: "Ladies and gentlemen, TwoSheds has left the building. Thank you and good night." I'm assuming that the recent FOSTA legislation that holds websites liable for sex trafficking made whoever ran TwoSheds decide to shut it down. But I don't know this for a fact. Does anyone have any information? I hope TUSCL can avoid any problems. I would not want this site to shut down.

17 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Yep Jack. Dumb but they are CYA
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If this keeps going we're gonna have to turn gay and fuck each other - not that there's anything wrong with that
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    TwoSheds had degenerated into guys sharing which strippers did which sex acts for how much. If eighty percent of the talk is about prostitution, is it still a true strip club review site? My guess is the owner felt there may have been some incriminating stuff on there and thought it was better to just take the site down. I figured TwoSheds was only generating about a dollar a day on ads, so the site was exactly worth much.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    *wasn't exactly
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    meanwhile over here, since Juice has bought and paid for like 14 lifetime memberships, Alucard's credit card is still being charged every month for a membership, and all those India Mover & Packers ads, Founder just bought Emily a new Mercedes.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    TJAmigos also have shut down.
  • zef8mich
    6 years ago
    Twosheds was up Sunday, then closed without warning yesterday
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I was on there Sunday messaging a few customers my new number and when I woke up Monday afternoon, I saw on USA Sex Guide first that TwoSheds was down. I am SO bummed out! But I understand why as well. There was a huge lack of discretion from the men reviewing clubs. Discretion is so, SO important when writing reviews. Alas, TwoSheds helped me get through these past few years and I met some really great people from the site.
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    I'm guessing these sites are shuttering after they hear back from their attorneys aboit hoa much danger they might be in. I also wouldn't be surprised if TUSCL is next to go. Founder, could you do something like "TUSCL will close in 24 hours" instead of a switch off, if it comes to that? There was already a thread for exchanging emails but peoplw woukd want the time to coordinate if it was for real.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    Man, this really bums me out. I like TUSCL for the general conversation on the hobby, but when I really needed good nitty gritty info on any of the detroit area clubs, twosheds is where I went without hesitation. With the no holds barred talk that went on there, to say this was inevitable is an understatement, but I'm for sure gonna miss it.
  • JimGassagain
    6 years ago
    I couldn’t give two shits for TwoSheds, considering it’s in a path of economic blithe where the underbelly of survivalists will trick out just to live. Reviews of ratchety hoes is not my thang.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    The website had turned into a ghost town. It was already going downhill, then Twosheds himself changed the format which made it worse. Plus he was kind of an asshole towards me. A few years ago, all the extras guys who hated me tried to say I inflated my earnings, when I was working at a champagne room club where I always made at least 1k every night because I only went in when my regs were coming to see me. So I found a bunch if different "clock out" receipts that showed me spending several hours in different rooms with dates/times etc to prove the guys wrong. Then once the guys started reacting, Twosheds deleted it all. Like, sorry I make money (actually not sorry) and was working somewhere I could prove it. I guess they don't like proof over there.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Boy you really put a lot of stock into what others think about you, especially PLs on a strip club website.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    With all respect, it became personal and deviated off the intended topic of the forum and stayed that way for too long. That is why he intervened. The same thing happened here with Founder like two months ago.
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Lmao, because God forbid I prove to people that "deviated" from topics by calling me a liar, that I was in fact telling the truth. They were the ones worried about my income, not vice versa. And posts about me there always were some of the most viewed on the forum's first page, so perhaps some people liked what brought to the table instead of the same old "x does y for z" that people obviously grew tired of.
  • wiffle shwaffle
    6 years ago
    I'm not trying to argue, I hope you know that. I was explaining why TwoSheds had stepped in. Those guys were just being dicks anyway because they knew they could. They got bitched at, too. It isn't like the ones giving problems were ever going to come in and visit anyway. *Shrug* Hope you're well though. <3
  • NinaBambina
    6 years ago
    Well if it's gone for good, RIP. Some good times there and met some good people, too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion