tuscl

Can I take an 0 for 3 tonight?

Array
Pennsylvania
Monday, April 9, 2018 3:24 PM
I’m in Atlanta on business, and in planning the trip I thought I’d set up an SA meeting. I found a baby and made all the arrangements. I had a couple free hours this afternoon so I stopped in at a nearby club, which is known for providing extras (not Follies) just to heighten the mood a bit. I met a lovely, and I mean lovely, dancer who gave me a couple high quality lap dances. I told her my plans for the rest of the evening and teasingly asked her to be my back-up if the SA thing didn't go as planned. She got serious and denied that she ever did such things with customers in or out of the club. I can believe her, this did not seem at all SS. So, strike 1! I returned to my hotel to clean up for the SB. In the middle of my shave I got a text from the SB. “My period started this morning.” Strike 2! I’m going back to the club now. Right now I feel like all my mojo is gone. It's a Monday, so given my luck so far today the club will probably be only half-populated and the girls will probably all be fat and ugly. Am I headed for a called Strike 3?

16 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    My last 2 SB dates have cancelled the day-of -- one at least responded to my text about whether we were still on (we've rescheduled to tomorrow), the other just ghosted. I learned long ago that with SA, you need to text to confirm the night before, and then the day-of, and if she's silent for either, she won't be showing
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Why not go to Follies? I’ve not been to Atlanta as a single monger. But if I ever go to Atlanta - Follies will be one of my first stops.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Good ideas subra and cashman!
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Sugar babies are notoriously flaky. You are best to line up four SB's for the same evening about an hour apart. Chances are two or three will no-show. If you do happen to say get two that actually commit to the date, meet one early and play a delaying tactic with the second one to buy a little time (ie. running late, business emergency). Fuck the first one, then kick her out of the hotel room. Freshen up and make the bed. Then fuck the second SB. If you are out of energy or just having too great of a session with the first SB, you may just end up blowing off the second SB. Always prioritize and try to schedule the hottest first, second hottest next, etc, etc.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    You can't get a hit if you don't swing the bat - go up to the plate for the next at bat but don't push it if your PL 6th-sense is kicking in (i.e. don't force something if it's not there)
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    ^^^^That's how you end up paying $200 for an ol' fashioned from a solid 5.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    :)
  • TimboAtl
    6 years ago
    I kind of follow Sinclair’s advice. Then one time the first girl showed up late and second girl showed up early. Just asked if they would be OK with a threesome and both girls were. Tuned into a 6 hour party. Never met an SA girl that wasn’t bi. But most SA girls will flake out. Has three dates scheduled last weekend and none showed up. Of course they all texted me today with their excuses.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Array, I'm cheering for you to bat .333 today. Mamisan slays me. Someday it might get old, but for now it cracks me up.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    Sinclair, Timbo and Subra - with all that SA flakiness, have you ended up eating a ton of money in hotel room charges over course of time?
  • NatiNate
    6 years ago
    I was in Atl a few weeks ago mid March went to Follies on a Monday night and had a great time and stayed until closed. Try to repeat the magic on Tuesday and it was a bust. It was a nice mix of girls for a Monday.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    As with stripper OTC -- you have to be very dumb to pay for the hotel room *before* she gets there. There's a huge chance a stripper won't show up, and as I've been saying all along, the flakiness level on SA is worse than OTC... at least until you finally find a responsible one
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    DeclineToState, if your job is paying for the hotel room, then you do not have to worry about losing money. But if you are paying out of pocket for the hotel, that is even more reason to stack three or four SB dates in the same night...there is a better chance you will be able to use that room. Your odds are worse if you are pinning all your hopes on just one SB.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    In any case, see if your local city is supported by Recharge, it is outstanding for this use case: rent high-end hotels at affordable rates by-the-hour
  • Array
    6 years ago
    Update: Did not strike out. The club came through the second time around. I recently did my first two SA’s. Both showed up and both were a good time. They were late though. This was my first bust. To the girl’s credit she did seem to have every intention of showing up, and I do appreciate that she didnt just show up with a red surprise. I didn’t go to Follies because on my last two visits there the talent was less than stellar, as seems to be the opinion of multiple reviewers.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Glad you didn’t strike out. Now I understand why you avoided Follies. I’m less concerned about quality, so I’d still go with a sure thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion