tuscl

Traveling through Texas

Titus23
Kansas
I'm heading to Texas in July, spending a couple nights each in Houston, San Antonio, and DFW. I've read a bunch of reviews and it looks like there's fun to be had all over.

With that, would you recommend I split my cash between the three, focus mainly on one city, or how would you do it?

I've got a fairly large budget (roughly $3000) and this will be my first time experiencing a city bigger than KC, so I'm looking for over the top extravagance.

Suggestions are appreciated, thanks!

39 comments

• wallanon
    6 years ago
    Which order are you traveling for the cities?
  • Array
    6 years ago
    San Antonio is no fun. Dallas is little fun at most clubs unless you find a rare bird. There are several clubs in Houston that can be considered a sure thing, and a number of others that you can fairly readily find a cooperative girl.

That is, if your definition of fun means extras. If you’re looking for less I’d still rank them Houston>Dallas>San Antone.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    I'm going Houston, SA, DFW. Stumbled across St. James in the reviews. That place looks like it could be fun.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Should also say that I'll be in Texas Monday to Friday, so weeknights instead of weekends
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    St James is probably the most popular club in Houston but seems more of a seller's market, you may have to be proactive about getting with the girls since there'll be competition from regulars and whales.

Chicas Locad is also popular if u don't mind non-English speaking Cubans.

In DFW Baby Dolls Dallas & Bucks Cabaret Ft Worth seem the most popular these days (there are several Bucks in DFW and also also a Baby Dolls Ft Worth but the 2 specific ones I mentioned are the most popular).

You may want to save your $$$ w.r.t. SA unless you had no other choice.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Sounds like I might need to cut my time in SA from 2 nights to 1 and stay a bit longer in one of the other cities.

Do the dancers at St. James respond well to stage tips? My CF at the club I frequent doesn't hustle, and kept going from stage to the couch on her phone. She caught my eye though, so I laid a stack of 5s on the stage and that seemed to do the trick. She still doesn't hustle, but now instead of being on the couch with her phone, she's on the couch with me.

I also saw that St. James has a VIP room with private stage, etc. What's the damage to get access to that?
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    From the reviews I've read many of the St James girls don't hustle much particularly the hotter-ones - if they got regulars/whales lined-up or coming to the club then I don't think a big stage tip would help, you may be better off grabbing her attention as she walks by or ask a waitress to get her for you, or just approach her when she's on the floor.

IDK much about St James VIP but I believe the dance booths are private with a curtain but I don't think extras are common but IDK for sure.

I think there is a VIP seating area (2nd floor?) and it may be worth it in that the girls may see it as you willing to spend.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    TUSCLer "rogertex" knows the SA scene and may have a decent recommendation(s)
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Need more info to give a better recommendation. Are you looking for day or night shift? Extras or not? How many visits are you trying to get out of your budget? What sort of environment/experience are you wanting?

I thought San Antonio is a pasties city.

$3000 will go a long way in DFW dayshift. You could probably buy a beer, bunch of dances, and 1-2 hours of conversation every weekday for a whole month.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake - Looking for about 7-1 shift.

I don't look for extras, I've never been approached about extras, and if I'm being perfectly honest, I don't know what I would say if I was. I currently go to a club that has extras, and I know which girls offer. They don't do anything for me though, so I'm not interested. If a girl I was interested approached though... I dunno.

I can probably get 1-2 visits out of each city. My typical expenditure in a night is between 1000-1500 at my current club. I could realistically bump my budget to $5K if it's worth it.

As for environment, I'm used to a super divey hole in the ground with a semi-private VIP. I'm looking for a significant upgrade while I travel. I'd love to try a legit VIP, and don't mind paying for it. I don't drink alcohol though. I'll buy a bottle if fun comes with it, but won't ever touch it myself.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    So if you decide to stop in Dallas the two places I would recommend hitting up are the Men's club and the Lodge (and do them in that order). I normally strongly recommend against the Lodge but for the experience you are looking for it is actually a good fit. Both of these are gown or close to gown clubs.

The Men's club environment is like a mix between a 5 star hotel and the playboy mansion. It has floor to celing windows with sunlight beaming in during the day giving it a unique classy vibe. There are semi-private and private VIPs. The semi-private VIP has a pool and hot tub and I can see chilling with girls in a hot tub being a unique experience you might enjoy.

The Lodge is similar but different. It has three themed areas: a hunting lodge, a library, and the VIP is a bar modeled after the movie Casablanca. Just like the Men's club the semi-private VIP has it's own pole so buying access and then making it rain will probably get you the experience you are looking for.

I would caution you to set a budget and stick to your guns. I would imagine the girls at these high end clubs are more skilled hustlers than what you are used to.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Both of those sound like a pretty good time, and that's solid advice about the budget. I typically pay out about $800-1000 to whichever woman I'm spending the night with on a particular evening, and they haven't ever asked for more. Hell, they don't even ask for what I give them. We've had one talk about money, and now when I walk in, they're with me until I leave. They know I'll tip them what they're worth, and I appreciate never being asked.

I'm guessing that's not how it would go elsewhere! That's alright. If I don't take it to the club, I can't spend it, right?
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I have no doubt at your home club you could probably pay out half as much and get the same service. I am not trying to bust your balls here just making sure you understand that. Obviously part of the experience you are wanting is being the big spender so if that makes you happy then go for it.

In your home club you are probably undoubtedly one of the bigger spenders and a regular. So most girls are smart enough to not try and milk you for more than what you are willing to give. However at the high end Dallas clubs that won't necessarily be the case. The girls there are definitely much more used to whales and likely much more shameless about getting whatever they can out of you.

And since you aren't a known regular I would recommend having dinner at the club to start your night. Both of those clubs have excellent food.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    I don't think you're busting my balls at all. You've given great advice and I'll definitely be paying attention. Good to know about dinner too. My home club doesn't have food, so I usually eat right before going. It'll be nice to take a meal to enjoy the scenery and plan out my evening.

Overall, sounds like I need to focus on Houston and Dallas, and just use SA as a quick stop for the touristy bits. Maybe check out somewhere, but not with any real cash in hand.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    I guess to put it another way the experience of the girls not asking you for anything is not something you should expect. It might happen, or they might be pretty blunt in negotiating a fair rate for their time, or they might try to negotiate for everything you have.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    I don't mind negotiation. I'm a one timer wherever I go, so I don't blame them trying to get as much as they can. The ladies at my home club know me and know my spending habits, otherwise I'm sure they'd be the same way! I think I agreed on $800 with one if them for an entire 8 hour shift, but we were having fun and she ended up leaving with just over a grand. I make too much money and my personal life is in shambles. What else am I gonna do? Lol
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Humble bragging...
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    Pssshhh... The way he is talking, I might have to make sure he stops by my club and visits me a little lol.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    @cash - I thought humble-bragging was the TUSCL way!

@amelia - where are you at? ;)
  • AmeliaSmith
    6 years ago
    Dallas (my city is better than all of y'alls combined)
    Does anybody else from Texas use "y'all" frequently?
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Personally, I'd split your budget between Dallas and Houston. Based on your posts here and the thread that you started on the pink site ("Tipping For Time"), you're a "PFC" guy. (Pay For Company/Conversation). Do you not realize that prevailing Tuscl group think is that if you spend more than $100 on club visit without a "BBBJCIM" to show for it, visit should be considered an abject failure ?
    PFC folks are an anathema to Tuscl way of life.

OK, I'll humor you a bit. Yes St. James (aka the church, the chapel) is an interesting place. For me, clincher is that club is outside Houston city limits, which means pasties not required. Dancer attractiveness a notch or 2 below the top eye candy places, but you won't be mentally playing the song "Who Let The Dogs Out" (c'mon, SJG, please provide YT link to song.) if you go there.
    Sir Paul Drake ( are you related to Sir Francis ?) gave a good rundown of Dallas. To that, I'd add that every red blooded male should experience Baby Dolls - Dallas at least once in their life time. The sheer number of hot dancers available on 2 floors and 8 plus different ministages gives one a cornucopia like feeling that very few clubs can match. As for San Antonio: Try the Riverwalk bars. Hth.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Yah, I'm not the typical TUSCLer, and while I may not agree with some of the folks here, I respect their right to spend their money as they will. For me, dances don't do that much, whereas intimacy, conversation, and mutual contact are much more fun. My CF gives great massages when we go to "dance." Occasionally, she'll mix in some grinding, but she knows that's not what I'm after. There's no chance of me being an LDK guy.

No pasties is good to hear, plus I'll be staying right by the airport, so I think Houston is set. I'll take a look at how long I can stay in Dallas to see how many places I can visit. As for SA, I've got a friend down there that I might go see. Maybe she'll have a favorite place, or worse comes to worst, I'll just pop into one of the places y'all have been talking about.

See Amelia, even non-Texans say y'all!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @minnow - I would disagree that Tuscl is totally about getting the max mileage for as cheap as possible. Yeah there are some here that are all about that but there are a lot of people like myself that just want to play fair. Strip clubs are setup to fleece guys out of as much money as possible if you aren't careful.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    @PD- I never said that Tuscl is totally about getting the most bang for your buck, only that it is the PREVALENT group think. Just witness the sheer number of threads asking for the best clubs for extras. Even if thread OP's didn't specifically ask for extras,(i.e., inquired as to "best club in city X"), many respondents replied as though he were an extras seeker. When Tuscl still had a top 100 list, TJ brothels were at, or at least very near the top of the list. When your coworker/buds talk about the latest car they bought, do they brag about the lowest price. Or do they say, gee, I want to make sure salesman commission will buy a cruise for him and his wife ? So goes Tuscl.

That said, Tusclers aren't total avaricious SOB's. To that list, I include the large group of members who submit reviews, but don't participate on DB. While the ATL cabal may skewer clubs like Cheetah for being eye candy only, low mileage clubs, the high ratings of such clubs clearly indicate that there are some Tusclers who value eye candy more than high mileage. I may be a sports car enthusiast, but I also enjoy driving a luxury sedan. So it goes with my club visits.

Soooo, is Sir Francis Drake (English explorer) a long distant relative of yours ?
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    @Chessmaster - I just realized I completely butchered the @ earlier. My bad.

@minnow - I noticed that too. Everyone jumped straight onto the extras bandwagon. Like I said earlier, I'm not seeking, but don't know if I'd say no if offered. To follow your analogy, I'm a Porsche kinda guy. I like a beautiful, comfortable ride that I can cruise in when I want, or I can open up and tear through hell if the mood strikes.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    When are you visiting Dallas? I’ll be there mid to late July, I’ll be at The Lodge. :D :D
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    I am not a Porshe. A Porsche sounds like a blender.

I am a Playboy Playmate in 3 countries and I am a GTR.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    solid advice above ... all good bets.

Agree San Antonio is a notch below Dallas and Houston.
    But if you are stuck and nothing to do, here's the order:

Top Tier: VIP/CR, good food, cigars, bottle service, a few stunners.

* San Antonio Mens Club: Well appointed skybox overlooking the club. Slow during day. A-team at night.
    * Palace: Only club with no poles. Dancers get creative.
    * Perfect 10: Cozy and small. Great personal memories.
    * Sugar's: Uniquely has a dark side and a bright side with bar in-between
    * All Stars: Think Hooters with stage and lap dances thrown in. 3 levels of VIP to cater to all budget levels.

All above clubs are along I-410 West within 10 miles of each other end to end.
    Lap dances are $20 across the board. 2-way contact is the norm. Extras are available everywhere in Texas.
    60-70% dancers are Latina with 10--15% white, 10-15% black and a few exotics thrown in.

Mid-Tier: ok food, some kind of VIP area, higher mileage

* Blush: previously Wild Zebra, now a tamer version.
    * Trophy's: previously Vanity Factory. Not open during day. Nude club.
    * XTC: Like any other XTC. Nude club.
    * Spice: Small and low key.
    * Tiffany's Cabaret: Lapdance capital of america. Some dancers sell over 100 dances in a shift (at $5 everyday)
    * MGM: Newer club in South San Antonio.

Unique strip clubs:
    * Rainbow lounge: This has to be the most downscale strip club in Texas. A neighboring watering hole near a military base. Juke Box, Beer only ($3), folding chairs and table, lightbulbs hanging off ceiling. Until your eye catches a small stage with a pole. And then neighborhood dancers willing to chat, dance, smoke, sit on your lap, whatever and topless.

* Ravens Point: Feels like someone's home and the club is owned by Ms Raven an ex dancer (now 40s or 50s). Can get intimate because of all-women staff. Play card games, drinking games with half-naked dancers (strip poker?)

Clubs to avoid:
    * Paradise: jack shack. fuglies.
    * Secrets: jack shack. fuglies.
    * Ricks: stuffy. dancers follow SEC rules and conventions.

Pasties on tits can be annoying (recent local law). But dancers seem to be aware of that handicap.
    As a result, they make up for it in other ways. Believe me, it evens out.

Enjoy the trip. Only downside I see is you might not want to leave Texas. There are 150 strip clubs within 3 hours of each other.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @Titus23 - I would agree with the other comment that Baby Dolls is at worth a quick stop. It isn't what you are looking for so spend an hour there before going to the Men's Club or the Lodge (they are all right next to each other).

@minnow - You bring up some good points. However while I am not personally an extras guy I don't judge those who are. And I don't see discussing how to get extras as always equivalent trying to get the best deal. It is just a side effect of the clandestine nature of the enterprise. It is a secret world so information must be traded in secret (here).

Paul Drake was the detective on the TV show Perry Mason BTW.

@PinkSugarDoll - I am sorry but I am going to have to deduct you 10 cool points. New GTRs are the worst! Unless you are talking about the older ones then they are pretty rad.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    @PSD -I currently drive an EVO, so GTRs are definitely up my alley, though there was no way I could've afforded one fresh out of college when I first bought the EVO! I'll be in Dallas the week of 9 July. At this point, the lodge is fairly high on my priorities. Maybe I'll see you there! Though, it looks like Dallas might be a busy time. Thankfully I'm planning a few days.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Evo guy huh?!? Which Evo? Gtrs are getting more affordable (unless we are talking R34) but I feel like Evo folks are die-hards and will drive several in a row before going with something else.

PaulDrake—you deduct cool points from me but call a car model “older” and “new” instead of by its actual name?????

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8k1DIrfNr4…

Please watch. This race is run every year. Lowest the **R35** has finished is 4th—and it’s made to track, not to drag. ‘New’ GTR will still eat nearly everything out there for lunch.

I deduct 65 cool points from you and restore the ten you robbed from me.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Nothing fancy. Stock 2011 EVO X. Just hit 100K miles and the transmission is shot. It's on its last legs. I'm actually headed out this weekend to see if I can find myself an upgrade.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Evo X, not too shabby. The shop that sponsors my car specializes in Evos and GTRs so I rub shoulders with Your People frequently.

What are you shopping for?? That seems like a short-lived transmission to me, yikes...?
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Well, I beat the hell out of it for four years when I was stationed at Fort Drum NY. The winters were hell. I'm not surprised it's already going.

As for what I'm looking for, I haven't decided. I'd love to get a newer EVO, but I really don't want anymore car payments. I think I'll shop around and see what's available. I just bought a new CRV for the family, so I might just get a beater to get me to and from work. Who knows. Someday I'll get back into the fun car game.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Ah, i see. Why don’t you just have it rebuilt/replaced, it’s 5AT or 6MT?? Cost a couple/few thousand bucks and call it a day??

Or are you just ready for something new??
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Was I right or what, an Evo guy is an Evo guy to the end lol!
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    The quote I got for a new trans was $15K. I'm not smart enough on mechanics to properly call bullshit. It's just not worth it right now.

I'm putting about $1500 a month into a savings account, so it'll build quick. Got an opportunity coming up that'll double that, plus i have some investments I can pull from. I should be able to get myself a nice upgrade soon. Something with more speed and style.

You're right though... The EVO will always hold a special place in my heart
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    Well getting a new car is exciting. You could definitely have your trans issue replaced for way less but if you’re ready for a newer car then treat yo self!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion