tuscl

Favorite dancer opening

Titus23
Kansas
I made eye contact with a dancer on Friday and she started to come over to my table. It was obvious that she was starting the hustle from across the room. Deliberate steps, maintained eye contact, looking sexy as hell. She had a plan, and she was going to execute it. That is, until about 5 steps away from my table, when she tripped over herself, and went sprawling across the room. I burst out laughing. She pulled herself up, collapsed into the seat next to me, and buried her face in her hands. "Oh my god", she said laughing, "I had this whole routine planned, and I just fucked it up." I told her not to worry, that the trip, fall, and subsequent embarrassment was natural and real, and much better than anything she could have planned.

By far, that accidental introduction was one of the best ways a dancer has introduced herself to me. Much better than the wannadance girls that's for sure. What about you guys, what's your favorite dancer introduction?

27 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Well nothing quite that dramatic but my original ATF opened with "Is anybody flirting with you?".
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    My favorite dancer opening would have to be her pussy with mouth coming in a close second.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Yup. Surprised it took to the second comment. As soon as I saw the title after I hit submit, I just thought, fuck, I know where this is gonna go.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t have a favorite opening. I was thinking about it - and in retrospect - some of the sexiest openings have lead to dances that were a major let down.

The more natural - the better.

I had a dancer just come into the club. She’d danced for me previously. She was surprised - and very happy to find me there. So she ran over - gave me a kiss. Mentioned that she would ask the manager if she could dance for me before going on stage. She came back - I took her to vip - and it was excellent.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    Cash, I haven't gotten dances with her yet. I was witness to a few table dances though, and she definitely looks like she could be fun in VIP. Just gotta figure out some schedules so I don't accidentally burn any bridges.
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    @cash - great intro. Her defenses were down before you even said a single word.

I personally have a lot more bad openings than good ones, but my favorite was an energetic girl who was having a great time in her own world hanging out by herself on the 2nd level balcony while I was on the floor looking up at her. We locked eyes and she eye--fucked me for a good minute before coming downstairs to see me. The rest was history with little words needed. Effective and seductive as fuck, I was for sure hooked.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    A21, I love the eye contact. I had a dancer (same as above) do the same thing during a table dance with a guy near me. Just locked eyes with me the entire time. We teased each other the entire night. At one point, she took a guy into the VIP that was behind me, and on her way by, leaned down and told me she'd be thinking about me the entire time. I can't wait to see where this goes.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Obviously the best is what is widely writting about for some places, where girls open with some routine intended to promote a front room makeout session.

SJG
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    If I did have a favorite, it wouldn't be a pre-planned one. I also have a disdain for those one-liner type of openings (same applies to anybody who uses a one-liner in the dating world). I have admiration for a dancer who is natural/comes off as natural
  • madhouse
    6 years ago
    My favorite was when a sexy dancer made eye contact ,walked up to me and softly said I’ll suck your cock behind door number one.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^ Better than a front room makeout session?

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I think a smile makes a big-difference - a dancer approaching me w/ a smile makes it seem less business-like and less robotic/canned.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    And I would never laugh at someone that has taken a fall - especially in that scenario - I'd pretend like I didn't notice or try to make her feel at ease about it since it's embarrassing for anyone to take a fall in a public place.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    definitely.
  • Titus23
    6 years ago
    She definitely started the laughing. It was pure and real and amazing. I just joined in because it went from super serious to totally relaxed in the span of a few seconds. It was the cutest stumble ever. Didn't fall flat on her face, as she caught herself a bit. But ruined the perfect plan she had that probably wouldn't have worked well on me. I'm pretty sure I'm going to see her on Saturday again, so all in all, it worked out for her.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    My favorite dancer opening is the pussy, with the ass being my second favorite.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    papi... my ‘definitely’ response is to your post one above your last response... because the trip may be a truly funny situation!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    @Madhouse great story! She cut right to the chase!

With my luck - door number 1 would be occupied - lol!
  • Hank Moody
    6 years ago
    Three different dancers have opened to me with “I have no gag reflex.”
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    oh god that's my all time fav line..followed by "I like when guys fuck my face"
    ..then i told her to prove it, and by god she didn't gag when I fucked her face lol
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Anything witty that makes me laugh, simile, or sounds original works for me. I'm easy.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @max_starr

Is that the benefit of having a 2 inch penis?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never heard that line - about having no gag reflex. It’s a good opening line -
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    No gag reflex, that is still just words.

What about what they say about TJ, girls who approach from behind and get both hands onto your head and then start ramming their tongue into your mouth.

We could have clubs like that here!

SJG

Hendrix
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17mh2oI2…

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t…
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I had a stripper get a heel caught and fall on top of me as we were entering VIP last week. It was a Minnesota club so that was the most mileage I got that whole time in the club.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Should have just taken her home with you.

:) :) :)

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion