Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

OT: Hurricane a'coming

vincemichaels

Detroit

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Long term forecasts for hurricanes this year point to an intense year of bad ones. I've stood out on the beach in 50-70 mph during one of the NorEastern hurricanes some years ago, that was intensive enough. I know several TUSCL people that have endured much more than that. Good luck to you. Clubs wimp out during the blow.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•
Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Are you saying we're going to have STORMY weather?

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Stormy in WPB April 13-14 that sounds like an early start to blowjob season. ;)

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Those things are always wrong. I don't even know why people pay attention.

Profile picture for gawker
gawker
•

I always like a big blow.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement