tuscl

One City in the US for 3 Days

Mtent
Relaxation
Let's say you live in the middle of nowhere and you win a ticket to anywhere you want in the US for three days, and all you will so is go to strip clubs and nothing else in town.

Also, no prostitution, just great lap dances, damces, and company.

Where would you go? Why?

15 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    If you’re like San Jose Guy why would you ever want to leave your moms basement?
  • Countryman5434
    6 years ago
    El paso! Nothing better than numerous clubs with beautiful latinas and high mileage!
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    El paso? No way haha. For me, Florida. Seems like some good clubs with mileage. Or Alaska. Maybe a hidden gem under that parka haha
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    A club up in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan back in the woods. There's nothing else like fucking the bears back in the woods. So make your visit count. :)
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Easy. San Diego. Proximity to Tijuana.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    I am 6 hours to Hong Kong GC. Not a big deal to drive over anytime I want. So ya, Florida is still my choice for now
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    If we are talking strictly lapdances and no extras, then it would be PHX. Cheap lapdances and IMO the hottest girls in the country.

If I’m allowed to partake in extras? Then it would probably be Detroit.
  • rugrat
    6 years ago
    Tampa
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Galiziabob did you say you are SIX hours away from Hong Kong? Please tell me you mean round trip six hours. Even then, how do you explain the time away to wifey?

As for me, I guess my destination would be South Florida. After reading so many Diamond Dolls reviews about all the fake asses and tits down there I'd wanna be all up in that.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Not a fan of sex tourism. What ever the girls in another place could do, the home town girls could do just as well.

My future travels will be for business, the start of my regularly traveling to that metro. For US and Mexico.

SJG
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    3 days, no extras? Los Angeles or Portland. Maybe Dallas.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. Purely hypothetical question. Realistically, if I'm going to a city, I'd want an agreeable climate (no snow or active hurricanes), plus some interesting non-clubbing things to do. Somewhere in my hundreds of posts, I listed 12 cities for 1 month I'd like to visit by each prospective month.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Miami or phoenix
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Just lap dances ? Ah, that takes all the fun out of it. No extras ????
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    "anywhere you want in the US for three days"

In the US - I'd stay in Austin TX.
    Dallas, Houston, San Antonio - within 3 hours drive - 150 strip clubs in this region.
    Thousands of booty-shaking beauties - One can find any kind of dancer.

I'm livin it.

Outside US: #1 Sao Paulo #2 Frankfurt #3 Shinjuku, Tokyo
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion