tuscl

Anyone ever get their stripper fees waived?

Mtent
Relaxation
So as you all know I went to a strip club for the first time a couple months ago. I was really nervous, had no idea what to expect.

I walked in and sat in a far dark corner, probably looking like a lost little sheep.

Well, not to brag, but I am extremely cute. I seem to attract very caring, nurturing women with strong maternal instincts.

This girl comes up to me and begins to rub my thigh (for free! unprompted!) and clearly jokingly asks if I come there a lot. I tell her I've never been to a strip club before. She smiles and says we should get you your first lap lance and rubs me more. I ask what it involves, what the rules are, how it work. Well the lap dances based on the TUSCL site are $20 but being such a noob I assumed that was $20 total. She was patient in explaining the ticketing system, $20 to the house for a ticket and $20 to her for the dance. We get some dances and she even lets me touch her leg a few times!

Well of course I come back and stick with her because she says she'll only charge me $20 for the dances unlike the other girls who can take up to 250% for the stripper fees.

A few weeks passed and now I have this down to a routine science. Yesterday, I walked right up to her and say I'm give their 40 for the dance to the house and 40 for the stripper fees and wouldn't you know the other girls turned their heads in shock! They couldn't believe a total rookie had turned into a smooth operater in just a few weeks! And then my girl blows my mind, she giggles and says don't worry about it, I'm such a good customer, don't be silly your dances are only $40. The other girls judf stared in jealousy and envy! I really got somethinf special here - hope others can benefit from here as well

7 comments

• Mtent
    7 years ago
    See THIS is trolling. Stop saying serious posts and questions and ideas are trolling. This is what trolling looks like.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Except that this post isn't actually distinguishable from your "serious" posts.

You remain a troll.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Trolls can spell better.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "Trolls can spell better"

I don't know about that. Remember the guy who used to spell all of celebrity names wrong? That guy was funny!

Mtent, I don't know what all of your goals are here, but I've found two things in my posting at TUSCL:

1. There are a lot of people who confuse "trolling" and "posting stuff that I personally don't like".
    2. Some people prefer complaining about trolling to clicking the ignore button!

I don't remember much about your prior posts, but if the original post on this is an indication of what you consider trolling I have to say it is pretty innocuous. If you really want to troll inject some stuff meant to provoke. Maybe the maternal girl offered to breast feed you. Other than proclaiming yourself "extremely cute" there isn't anything offensive in your troll post!

Alternatively, post something negative about Trump. That always stirs the pot!

On the other hand, if your goal was to post something anodyne and see if you could get other folks to call it trolling then I say "brilliant idea!" and "mission accomplished!"

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    This is genius.

The second post is the true trolling. It serves to try to add legitimacy to his previous and future threads.

Actually, he's just a tool.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    What Call.Me.Ishmael said.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The first post had decent punctuation and paragraphs. It’s odd that his attempted trolls are more readable than his non-trolling posts.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion