tuscl

Anyone see a girl so hot they have a hard time sleeping?

Mtent
Relaxation

18 comments

• loper
    6 years ago
    Not her, but in general, yes.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i don’t understand how people (especially girls) don’t understand how they are disfiguring themselves with tats...
  • bang69
    6 years ago
    She looks like one of juice's women
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    No. I don’t have trouble sleeping after seeing an incredibly beautiful girl/dancer. The girl you posted is beautiful and hot.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Justm62 +1
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    I don’t understand how people (especially boys) don’t understand the artistic beauty of decorating themselves with tattoos.
  • WetWilly
    6 years ago
    So many spectacular bodies have been ruined by tattoos in the past 10 years. I don't understand any part of it.

Oh well!
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    All that ink really ruins it or me.
  • Dolfan
    6 years ago
    I've seen a few hot chicks that had me up thinking of them for a bit, especially when I was younger, but that particular girl doesn't do a thing for me. There's half a dozen of her in any given strip club in the greater Miami area on any night.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    Yes my ATF. She plagues my thoughts going to sleep and waking up, especially on nights before I am going to the club to see her
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    UGH.
  • Tiredtraveler
    6 years ago
    You cannot unsee something like that troll!
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Is that a tranny?
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    To answer the titular question, yes. But the posted one, while wet attractive, including the tats, wouldn’t be a cause of that.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Some of you are so wrapped up in nonsense you can't recognize hotness when you see it

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhEnamWhzII/
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Of course we can. It’s just that *your* idea of “hotness” isn’t everyone’s.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    I went to her profile to see more pics and get a better overall impression. The more I saw, the more I thought "no". And then I got here

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg6U1L4BRLB/

And "oh, hell, fuck no" instantly came to mind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion