Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Anyone see a girl so hot they have a hard time sleeping?

Mtent

Relaxation

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (18)Latest

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Not her, but in general, yes.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i don’t understand how people (especially girls) don’t understand how they are disfiguring themselves with tats...

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

She looks like one of juice's women

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

No. I don’t have trouble sleeping after seeing an incredibly beautiful girl/dancer. The girl you posted is beautiful and hot.

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

Justm62 +1

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I don’t understand how people (especially boys) don’t understand the artistic beauty of decorating themselves with tattoos.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

So many spectacular bodies have been ruined by tattoos in the past 10 years. I don't understand any part of it.

Oh well!

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

All that ink really ruins it or me.

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

I've seen a few hot chicks that had me up thinking of them for a bit, especially when I was younger, but that particular girl doesn't do a thing for me. There's half a dozen of her in any given strip club in the greater Miami area on any night.

Profile picture for galiziabob.sabbatical
galiziabob.sabbatical
•

Yes my ATF. She plagues my thoughts going to sleep and waking up, especially on nights before I am going to the club to see her

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

UGH.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

You cannot unsee something like that troll!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Is that a tranny?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

To answer the titular question, yes. But the posted one, while wet attractive, including the tats, wouldn’t be a cause of that.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Profile picture for Mtent
Mtent
•

Some of you are so wrapped up in nonsense you can't recognize hotness when you see it

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Of course we can. It’s just that your idea of “hotness” isn’t everyone’s.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

I went to her profile to see more pics and get a better overall impression. The more I saw, the more I thought "no". And then I got here

And "oh, hell, fuck no" instantly came to mind.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement