tuscl

Dancer texts me back

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Saturday, March 31, 2018 8:49 AM
I posted a discussion before being frustrated for not receiving text back from the dancer. I tried texting her again and I got instant response. I was surprised and told her the same.She told me she was busy and could not reply before and told she would be working at different club that day not the club I saw her before. I told her I would be there .I texted her after i reached the club.She still not at the club ,texted me saying she is on the way got late due to workout and traffic.Even after 40 min she did not show up and texted saying things got mixed up and she would be at the same club I saw her before and asked if I want to go there to see her.I went straight to that club which is 5 min drive assuming she would be already there. I texted her after reaching the club and got reply that she would be on the floor in 40 min . WTH I texted her that I got emergency need to go ,will we ever next time and left the club. She said no worries,it won't happen3d next time very sorry. Don't know what happens in dancers daily life.She can't keep the promise.

26 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Don't worry, I'm sure next time will go smoothly. Just keep at it.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Jack Nichelson said it best as a writer in "As Good As It Gets" Just multiply it by x10 for a stripper. [view link]
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    You need to attach yourself to a more reliable girl. My CF always texts me back, sometimes within minutes but always the same day and always makes our appointments.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    This is all quite shocking. But it seems like you have the right temperament and realistic outlook on this. Agree with flagooner -- next time, it's all smooth sailing
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    This is what can happen when dealing with flighty strippers. She knows you are weak - and she’s walking all over you. You’ve set a precedent with your actions and demeanor - and she has read those cues. It’s rare that you will change her future actions - as the mix of her flightyness and your lack of strength - will cause this to keep occurring. You should move on. Find a new one and make sure you start off strong with this one.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Sadly, this is pretty typical when dealing with strippers.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Okay, to be serious ... I think the keystone cops like adventure Darkblue had should only ever happen ONCE before a PL learns his lesson. I had an ATF -- she was, in fact, my ATATF at the time, though has since been far surpassed -- who operated similarly to DB's girl. The reason I was able to stick with her is that I figured out that she was an absolute mess, and that if I wanted to continue to experience the mind-blowing sessions with her in the club, I'd have to work around it. In her case, I quickly learned that even if she texts me "I'm leaving in 15 minutes to go to the club, be on the floor in an hour", sometimes she ghosts in that short amount of time (I still have no idea why)... so, until she texts me "I'm at the club getting dressed", I'd just sit tight.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Why would not she want to make money? I don't understand even if she is taking me for ride.I drove 2 hours to just see her.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Damn man, 2 hours??!!! Is she really worth it? From the way she had you running around like Sonic the hedgehog it doesn't sound like it.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Because you are in ignorant bliss of the 15 crisis real time problems this girl is dealing with. Be thankful you dont know why.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    TFP, Yes, She is worth it. She won't work on regular schedule.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    She doesn't remember who you are. You're just some guy w/her number who got a few dances w/her previously. She's either A. received a message from a more established regular and makes more sense to meet up w/ him and doesn't want to tell you and/or B. knows this and is lining you as a back up once she's done w/her established regular.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Who cares how long you drove to see her. What matters is how much you spend.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Stripfighter, She remembers me and spoke about me in texts.She knows how much I spend.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    TFP, She does not know I drove 2 hours to see her.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    Maybe she thinks you're a stinky PL. I doubt a dancer really cares how far a PL drives to see her
  • rockie
    6 years ago
    Her SO other got your text on her phone and they fuckoed you. Keep getting played and posting here for our amazement!
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    this is like your 3rd discussion about this hoe not replying back in about 3 weeks. get the hint already.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Salty, Looks like you didn't read it properly.She replied back and talked to me.But she didn't come to the club as promised. That's the topic if discussion. Why would she take so much time to come to the club. If she rally not coming she would have not responded like she did before.
  • Gmoney24
    6 years ago
    Hey Amber, sorry I missed you at the club last night. No worries, Tiffany and I had a great time. Nice girl. Made the 2 hour drive worthwhile. Take care.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    @Doormat999
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    This is standard behaviour, get used to it, seriously. If you can't handle it, try to find another that actually responds to texts in timely manner and keeps her appointments (lol, unicorns,extreme rarity, but they do exist). Subraman has the idea, assume she's not there or even going to be there until she says "I'm at work." They are too full of flake to assume any plans are going to be kept. You could do the Gmoney response of telling her you met another, but it's not gonna change her behavior to you one bit. Plus she doesn't give a shit any way.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    darkblue...bottomline shes blowing you off. "This is a money digging world of ours; and, as it is said, ‘there are more ways than one to skin a cat,’" -Mark Twain
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Your stripper had a better offer elsewhere, it’s why they flake out. As soon as they see greener grass, that’s where they go.
  • s88
    6 years ago
    She was seeing another client OTC. Deal with it. Thats why you have more than one fav at more than one club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion