tuscl

Who trusts Ishmael?

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
According to my profile, 69 people here trust me. That's a coding error; I'm at about 16 in reality.

Still, though my bogus trust count may be lower than your bogus trust count, it's funnier than yours.

It gave me a lol.

15 comments

• Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Founder is trying to put some algorithms into the Trust count. There is supposed to be some adjustment based on who trusts you. If someone with a 9 Contribution level trusts you, that counts more than if a 3 lever person does.

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    That sounds interesting.

Regardless, I loled a bit.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I trust you. But I'm not lending you money.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Whatever Founder was using had some bugs in it and that is why the top 40 has been taken down. My count keeps going up every day even though I've had no actual new trusts.
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    @Warrior15 - I don't think that is it. I think there is something going on where the count goes up or down based on whether you have posted on the forum recently. Find someone who hasn't been posting in a month and their trust number is correct.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    There was another topic thread that Founder responded to a couple of weeks ago. So I'm not making that up. But I think Shadow is correct also. There are bugs in the algorithm and the numbers are getting wacko. I think it is affecting everyone differently. I think he should just go back to have the actual number posted.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    A trust count of 69 indicates that you are more into the extras than, say, a count of 010. The new algorithm gave you one of the most cherished numbers. You certainly don’t want a trust count of ~3 unless it is after a long, satisfying day of clubbing.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Ishmael - I have trusted you - as your insights seem reasonable. However - your trust count number is one of the best on this site!
  • rockie
    7 years ago
    But SC, your flock get's higher grades just by including you in their trust count! And on and on it grows!
  • dancewdcpa
    7 years ago
    I trust you. Must count for something.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    KingofTUSCL said "I trust you to be a flagrant fucking faggot and piece of shit who spews jealous gay bullshit like a troll"

OOOoooOOOooohhhh... guy I don't know on the Internet is being mean to me. Oh dear! Whatever will I do?
    ╭∩╮(‾⌣‾)╭∩╮
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Call.Me.Ishmael, borrow his super expensive Nikon and drop it on the lens.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    If I have only 22 actual trusts, yet my numbers show I have over 240, that must mean some serious ass ballers on this site trust me.

Now, if I there was an ignore count I’m sure I’d lead in that category as most ignored.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I trust you with my life, but not with my wife
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I trust myself more than anyone else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion