tuscl

Pregnant Dancers

Thursday, March 29, 2018 7:53 AM
Just curious on people thoughts about this. I've noticed girls over the year with small baby bumps and still dancing. Probably up to around 4 months or so give or take is the average time a dancer will stop. I was curious if this is something customers are ok with or grossed out by or indifferent? I think girls should work up until they want to stop or it becomes a health concern and from another dancer i think these girls are often adorable with a little bump. Just curious how the guys feel.

38 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I guess it doesnt offend me but honestly I never too a dancer I knew was preggo in VIP. I have seen some very pregnant dancers where its more than a bump. Some guys are into it but its not really my thing. Maybe I am missing something...
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Definite turn off for me. I still remember being uncomfortable having sex with my wife when she was pregnant. Just kept thinking I was hitting my kid in the head with each thrust.
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    is it sex that turns you off or appearance?
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Huge turn off. I know it's a big turn-on for some guys, but I would guess that for the vast majority of males, millions of years of evolution drives a more protective rather than carnal view of a pregnant woman. That said, as with most things, women tend to notice details much more than guys do. Chances are, if it looks like a little baby bump to you, we don't even notice it, or just thing she has a little bit of a gunt.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    I support women being able to work while pregnant if they can and want to, but I wonder if it's the safest environment for a pregnant woman. I don't have a good fact-based answer on that, but I guess it's one of the few instances where I'd have an ethical conundrum in a strip club. I hope that Narnia is treating you well. Personally, I'm more turned off by a pregnant dancer than turned on. Although I know that's a fetish for some guys, but not for me.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Huh. That middle line in my post above should have been the sign-off at the end. Not sure why / how it got moved to the middle of the post.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Turn off. Have no problem with it for the most part since it’s a turn on for some guys. When I see a stripper that is preggers I always hope that didn’t happen in the VIP room or dying OTC with a PL!!!!
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    PD, this subject has been discussed many times. But everything on TUSCL has been discussed many times. I for one am not grossed out. In the early stages of pregnancy women become more attractive. Their breasts grow and they glow. At some stage the dancers probably don't want to work any more, but I'll leave that decision up to them. I know some strippers who kept dancing for some months after they became pregnant.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Poledancer - "is it sex that turns you off or appearance? " It's the idea of thrusting my member into her body while there is another person inside there. Actually, on both pregnancies , my wife was never more beautiful than early in the pregnancy. Skin cleared up, breasts got larger, hair was very full. But at about 4 months, the bump became very noticeable and well .......... you know what happens after that. That's when the uncomfortable part started.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I don't mind it in the early stages....makes them hotter....I banged my own wife most of her time preggo too...
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    6 years ago
    She drinks too much beer.....she drinks too much beer.... Huge turn off for me. Never going to even entertain the idea of a dance from a girl who is pregnant, even if she is a 10. I was interested in this chick from The Green door in algadones Mexico the other day. When she got up on the pole and removed her clothes it looked like she was 3 months pregnant. The mesero said she drinks too much beer....ya right. Definitely pregnant. Small thin girl with natural large breasts getting ready for breastfeeding. All the other girls in here were a 3 at best, and middle aged. So I left.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    Turn off, as mentioned by subraman I think I just have some other natural instinct around them. Might be different if it was my partner.
  • sinclair
    6 years ago
    Turn off. I ran into a dancer who I had gotten a few dances with in the past who was now working pregnant. She was probably around 4 months or more pregnant. I said, "You have put on a little weight since the last time I saw you," referring to her rounding midsection. She replied, "No, I just have just ate too much fast food this week studying for finals and got bloated." I guess she thought I was very naive and would actually think that there was not a fetus inside of her. The guy who got her pregnant was the club's doorman.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    @subraman - what is a “gunt”?
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Strong pass for me. I want fantasy. Big titties are great. Big milk titties are not. Same with baby belly. No thank you at all. Please come back in 9 months or whenever the baby body is gone.
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    The modt extrme case I ever saw was early on in my PL career, during my 2nd or 3rd club visit. I saw a woman on stage with a huge pregnant belly, like she was 8 months along. I was worried she would go into labor right then and there. It was a trashy redbeck club in the middle of Missouri. I'm not saying pregnant girls are trashy, but I can't imagine that huge belly making the stage at a mid-tier club in any decent sized city. Not my thing but I know its a niche. Some giys love it.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    The unanswered part of this if it was a girl you were a regular in VIP some months ago. I might be like....uh wow shes preggo now...ummm...do I say hi or like sneak out right now? :P
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Visual turn off so a deal breaker.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"@subraman - what is a “gunt”?" Gunt = gut + cunt. When a woman carries a little fat on her pubis and pelvic area
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^^also known as a FUPA. Fat upper pussy area.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    PD, to answer your question a little preggo bump is fine with me. But if she’s very far along, I’d rather wait until she’s had the kid.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    “Gunt = gut + cunt.“ Tuscl - so educational
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Can be hot. Can be not. My ATF and I had sex several times in her first and second trimesters when she was last pregnant. Probably would have in the third as well, had she not moved away. She’s a sexual being in the first place, anf pregancy only seemed to enhance that. Her husband, some of of those posting her, was weirded out by it, and wouldn’t do anything with her from about month 4 on. Pissed her off. :)
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “Her husband, like some of of those posting here...”
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    There have been several pregnant dancers in East St Louis clubs over the years. I have always been turned off when they were on stage. Then again, prominent bellies on dancers is a turn off to me pregnant or not. On the other hand, at a recent visit to Baby Dolls in Dallas, there was a waitress that was 7 or more months pregnant and I tipped extra generously because I appreciated how hard it must be to do that job that far along.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Guess I’m in the minority’s but I think it’s a turn on. At least it can be with the right girl. For example I remember when the DS was pregnant (not by me). Even before she told me I could tell that there was something about her that made her even more attractive. Her breasts got bigger, her face was prettier, and she just seemed even more feminine and sexy.
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I find it to be a little bit of a turn on as long as none of the following apply: 1) Any chance that it could be mine from a prior visit to vip or otc 2) She's drinking 3) She's smoking a cigarette 4) She seems to be on drugs If any of those are true it makes me nauseous rather than horny. Otherwise as long as she still looks good and isn't self conscious about it bring it on.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    realDougster: it is a pleasure to take you bitches to school now and then
  • Criley4
    6 years ago
    ^^^what whodey said Was never more depressed in a club than when seeing a pregnant dancer downing shots.
  • bubba267
    6 years ago
    Agree with JS69.
  • minnow
    6 years ago
    Maybe ok in the very early stages, but in the very obvious stage, no thanks.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    TURNOFF
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    It creeps me out. Got a lapdance from a preggo once where I hadn't noticed because she was sitting down. It was like getting a lapdance from a basketball with a pussy. Her technique was good, but the damage was already done because the skinny thing couldn't do anything to keep her bump out of the way. After the first song I came up with a reason to get her off me.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    A dancer can look even hotter early on in her pregnancy - and it’s a definite visual turn on. However, once she’s farther along, I wonder how comfortable it would be to get dances from a girl with a large pregnant belly? It must have an effect on her grinding. If she does extras - I’ll be happy to get a BJ or CFS from her.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    It depends on the girl. I think some get sexier and look fresher the first few months of their pregnancy. After month 4 or 5 I don't give much of a second look unless I already have built a relationship with her.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Agree about the early stages. Often a woman's appearance is improved by pregnancy. Skin, breasts. Also don't have to worry about period issues. I remember dancing with a couple favs and thinking how bigger and nice their breasts were. One of them had a noticeably firm stomach though, which made me wonder. Turns out they were pregnant.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    But when a girl is obviously pregnant (and i've seen this twice), it's just too weird, like more than just uncomfortable, and i feel that legal or not, they shouldn't be allowed to work in the club. I think most clubs do ask pregnant girls not to work although it should be obvious to them.
  • MrBater2010
    6 years ago
    You don't like your balls being held while you are fucking? And maybe getting som milk for your coffee too?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion