tuscl

Woman says Las Vegas strip club took her photo and promoted her as a stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
She says she's an "atmosphere model", not a stripper.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/37823673/…

12 comments

• Warrior15
    7 years ago
    She should change jobs. I'd go VIP with that.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    ...and now she gets more free promotion with this story. Should help her atmosphere.

Vegas pool clubs often recruit a core of hot girls to attend and attract guys to come and spend money. It just sucks to be a pretty girl...so many options to choose in life.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Lol as a guy who regularly attend red Vegas clubs years ago these ho’s were easy to spot a mile away.

Sitting in the club there would be 3 groups/types of girls coming into the club.

Group 1 - those girls on a bachelorette party from Kansas in Vegas for their first time looking totally lost.

Group 2 - experienced club goers in forbthe weekend from LA.

Group 3 - the “atmosphere models” whose trashy appearance looks like either hookers or some strippers took the night off.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    She seems to be more of a twatmosphere model but what the hell do I know !
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    This is terribly news for homeless people.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Twatmosphere !!! Sounds like my kinda place !! She's mighty fine!!
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Soaking in all the Vegas info.................I recall my last visit to Vegas the pool at the Encore was flooded with women who resemble her look..........
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Although she's right that the strip club used her in their promotion I had to laugh at her comment about her being Mormon and letting people down in relation to that add using her image. My take is she thought it was fine for her to walk around a public pool topless with painted titties but being in a strip club ad was against her Mormon upbringing.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    If she signed a model release she has not legal means of redress. What the hell did she think would happen at a strip club pool party promotion when she had her rack painted and photographed! She is just PO'ed because she signed away her right to those photos with minimal pay.
    Dim bulb bimbo
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    It looks like just anybody calls themselves a model these days
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I'll be contrarian and be on her side. She did not sign consent forms for her image to be used in strip club ads and lost income from jobs and her reputation. She should get paid by the strip club for damages. Strip clubs shouldn't be allowed to use images without consent. Who wants to appear in a block buster movie without consent and not get paid? No consent, you owe big time my opinion if you made money or caused damages. The video clip showed someone from the strip club admitting they did not have consent but it sounded like he was arguing over how much the consent was worth. It's worth part of their profit plus money lost from her job loss after the fact.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    7 years ago
    If you sign a release for photos the document doesn’t specify what they will be used for, it doesn’t need to. If you don’t like that, don’t sign it.

Her face isn’t even shown, she could have quietly continued with her life and probably 4 other people would have even known about this. .*eye roll*
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion