tuscl

All that but she didn't want to give me her number :(

Mtent
Relaxation
I'm heartbroken. This girl actually spontaneously made out with me, told me I'm handsome and even though I know that's just what they said it made me feel good, she chose me over some really ugly dudes.

She kept telling me she wished we could fuck, we made out without her asking anything for it, but when I told her I love her she just giggled and didn't say anything back, and when I asked for her number, she paused super long and uncomfortable and said dont worry I'll see her again. She makes out with me not asking for anything but no number? what gives?

25 comments

• WetWilly
    6 years ago
    She's a stripper, right? And she makes money from treating you the way you want, right?
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    Yeah so why didn't she five me her number so I could make sure she's around when I go to make sure she makes money from me?
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    She's a slut
  • a21985
    6 years ago
    I've only been back posting on the site for a few weeks now after a few months away, but who the hell is this mtent guy? Is he serious? I can't tell yet if he's simply nauseating or hilarious (but getting old already).
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    He's not serious ....
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    "what gives?"

You're a troll. That's what gives.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    I'm serious this is the only time I went this far with one and was not given a number to make sure we meet again
  • TippingDollars
    6 years ago
    Who are you T-Pain? In love with a stripper? C'mon on man. Nobody should be in love with a stripper. Just pay the money and get off and get the fuck out. That's what these strippers are there for. When there done with you there on to the next customer. It's business.
  • rattdog
    6 years ago
    what tipping dollars said - spot on!!!!!!!

to the op: ok let' say you did get her number, went out and fucked. you will then love her even more, right? thing is this shit typically only lasts for a very, very short amount of time. she gets sick out of you. then what? if you are already hurt by this girl now w/ even getting her number then just imagine how you are going to feel if it gets even more involved!!!!
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Please. No one else respond to this piece of shit troll.

Thank you.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I think he is inspired by GACA.

Work on your short game first buddy...keep it in the club and understand she is there to make $. You actually might have creeped her out with the love comment. Oh, and if you are a troll say something funny next time.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    No man I told her clearly I wanted her number so I can know when to come to see her again, more guaranteed business for her, why would she not want that?
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Her phone number is written on the wall in the toilet, chill out
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    @Uptight don't blame me for this. I never feed the trolls
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    I'm not trolling man. Everyone I've connected with like this took my number, some literally took my phone and typed it in, I'm nice and generous. Makes no sense to not want more if nothing else good customer
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    And I'm not talking about anything more than "let me get your number so I know when to see you here again"
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Your context is really bad. Never enough information to draw any conclusions and your questions sound kindof whiney. Thus you appear to just be trolling. Uh oh... a TUSCL guard is coming...I have to put away the troll food.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    What context could matter beyond what I said? Serious question. First time seeing her. Put details in the first post. Got multiple dances and she seemed content, tipped generously.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout session is always the right way. But you should give her money and your contact info. Also better if you can select her. Need also to tell her about yourself. Treat her in completely civilian way. Do what can be done in club, try to take her home with you. If its no, try to arrange a specific meeting time. If no, ask her when she will be there next, like the next day. Tell her you will be there at the start of her shift, and do so. Also have safe date plan for back up.

SJG

Most self-improvement teachings do come down to something similar to Scientology:
    https://www.amazon.com/Bare-Faced-Messia…

Layla Album
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMlmoLvR…

Deluxe version
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1oiO1mv…

But both of the above have the Layla song blocked out.

Here, original Layla
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izfg7YU9…

Two NOLA AA hotties:

http://image.nola.com/home/nola-media/wi…

https://s.hdnux.com/photos/42/00/35/8914…
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    My rule in regard to getting strippers number:

1) If she doesnt offer it to you, she doesnt want to see you. Not in the club or OTC.

Dont bust your brain cells over this man.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    @Rickberge so you never even ask? I've asked and had a girl text me almost every day, it was great until I didn't recognize her once because she totally changed her look up, hair, makeup, everything
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ You can never really know what is going on with a woman. But generally if you learn how to relate to them, you can select the one you want and be waking up with her the next morning.

That front room makeout session was an outstanding start. Far better then buying dances.

SJG
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Stop responding to the troll, you nincompoops
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Lol I lile mtent. He is like troll flypaper.
  • Mtent
    6 years ago
    How is this trolling? I have never been shot down for a number after all this and sure I can guess why but it makes no sense I was good for her and wanted to be there. She said she wanted me to come back and see her but her schedule changes so I asked for her number to make sure I come when she's there the she says don't worry I'll see you again here same time wtf
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion