tuscl

"Want to play with this pu55y"

Pyroxl
Yonder
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 2:29 AM
Dancer opened me with that question in a non-extras club, 1st time seeing her. Unfortunately for her, my wallet was tapped out and I was ready to go. What would you expect to happen if you go for it? FIV?

18 comments

• shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I don't know because I'm not sure what a pu55y is.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Smelly 55 year old?
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Tell her sure, let me put my dick in it later when you get off....:)
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I like her approach. If I had money left - I’d act cool - and ask about the price. Sometimes those offers are made to entice you to open your wallet and over spend. It’s best to relax and see what the price of the pussy is. If you said “Let’s go!” It’s possible you would get some very overpriced smelly fingers...
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    It's still vague enough that it could mean anything to her. It could just mean that she'll grind her pussy on your dick is all. It being a non-extras club could also just be an SS line to get you to go back. I once had a dancer ask me if i could get her pussy wet. I took her up on it. She actually didn't want to play too much once the panties came off and i cut it at one song.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I have to admit that I usually prefer less coarse approaches. There's occasional exceptions where something like that totally turns me on, but generally, if she says something that I can imagine a street hooker might say as I'm walking by, it's a mild turn-off.
  • Pyroxl
    6 years ago
    I wonder what rules management has for them on word choice. I told her I don't know what means and she says: oh I think you have some idea. But I've been burned before by a fast puller so was on guard about it.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    I find that in most clubs, there's at least one girl who specializes in getting guys into the back room SUPER fast... they have an opening-line that trips guys triggers, get their money, totally disappoint the guy, and then just move on to the next one. There's at least two clubs I can think of right now where I watch that girl bring guy after guy to the back, then see them emerge shortly afterwards with him looking completely disappointed or angry, then she just snags the next guy. Of course, sometimes the girls with super aggressive openings *are* the biggest sluts, and they deliver. But I do think you're right in showing a little caution until you figure out which one she is.
  • RossVa
    6 years ago
    Pyroxl what is pu55y?
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    The most bold and frankly unappealing approach was a few years ago a spinner just walks up to my table and opens with "Suck your cock and lick your balls for $100". Oh my! I was there to meet my ATF and that hooker approach aint what I look for in the club anyways. No I never took her up on that.
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Shadowcat does not know what a pu55y is because he dreams of sucking Ron Jeremy dick
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    With all the time Ron Jeremy has spent fucking - his dick will smell like pussy forever!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Front room makeout session, DFKing + Pussy_Play is always best. Select the girl you want to be waking up in the mornings with. SJG NOLO, Chartres - Iberville, doesn't the black girl in purple look good? I think this picture originally came from Google Street View [view link] Chelsea Manning, running for the US Senate from Maryland [view link]
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Maybe I'm in the minority here. I like the direct approach. This way I know that there is probably another menu of selections. This is basically a verbal version of the stripper handshake.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    I assume you mean the girl being direct? But as well documented in many TJ places, the girls will just jump onto your lap, get hold of your head, and start shoving their tongue into your mouth. And there is some documentation of girls who come prepared, no panties on under their skirts. So while words are fine, some go beyond words. :) :) :) SJG Trump's decision to hire John Bolton his 'worst mistake yet' [view link] Derek and the Dominos Live at the Fillmore [view link] NOLO, Chartres - Iberville, doesn't the black girl in purple look good? I think this picture originally came from Google Street View [view link]
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    I think you can expect her bi boyfriend to bend you over a table and go to town.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    It's vague, put can mean a bit more fun, but in some cases it's a gimic. I had one dancer tell me I could play with her pussy, and when I got back she pointed out I could touch her pussy cat tattoo all I wanted. Another said her pussy can come out and play, and she meant her hello kitty panties.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    My long term CF has a hello kitty on her hip. That aint the kitty that is getting tapped every time we meet :P
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion