tuscl

KEVIN FEDERLINE I'M 40 YO!!! ... Strip Club Birthday Party

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
"As TMZ reported, Kevin's making a hard play to up the child support he's getting from Britney, saying $20k a month doesn't cut it now that Jayden and Sean are getting older -- 11 and 12."

Kevin is a real mimbo.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/25/kevin-fede…

9 comments

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    He’s definitely not a Mensa member.

I wonder if he sees how hot Britney has become as she’s aged - and it makes him angry for not trying to stay with her?

With the money Britney must be getting - $240,000 a year isn’t much.

Britney’s father thinks Kevin might be squandering some of the money! Ya think?! Lol!
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    laughing--I understand he was at the Ch3 in Las Vegas this weekend as part of his birthday celebration. ( now if I could find this out without trying I might add I would think Ms. Spears law team will as well)
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Guess I should have opened the link..........

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgwUl3hDVEz/…
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    With the photos being posted on several sites - I doubt Ms Spears investigative team will need to work too hard!

Wasn’t Britney living in Vegas?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I love Brit Brit
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    What a lucky douche
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ doesn't have to work and what Britt gives him probably puts him in the top 5%
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^ aaaannnnddd instead of living a nice quiet life in the dark rooms of strip clubs (like I would have) he goes out and has a whole slew of kids with other women who are likely more worthless than him (if that's even possible!!!)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ yeah - I assume his Britt payments may be getting hit for child-support from his other baby-mamas - according to Google he has 6 kids
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion