Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I took a huge red shit

crazyjoe
crazyjoe941525

Colorado

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I ate lots of beets on my salad last night and I turned the shitter at McDonald red

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Few things are as satisfying as a big healthy shit. However, a red shit can be uncomfortable to find filling the bowl. It’s good you knew the cause of that red shit.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

Hmmm those type of shits usually burn the ole taint.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Try turning it Kelly green after drinking an excess of green beer on St. Patrick's Day. Don't ask me how I know, lol

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

So did I ! Mine was due to eating 3 bowls of chili.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

crazyjoe, try eating a bunch of scotch bonnet while you eat the beets. I bet that'll teach the McD shitter!

Trust me, it'll be brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•
  • scotch bonnet peppers
Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I can see crazyjoe playing with the turds as they float around. :)

Profile picture for Austin1
Austin1
•

I know ya'll talk a bunch crap but I don't really try to hype my game but one day I was amazed for I took 3 visits to the restroom: 1st crap 20 incher , 2nd crap 18 incher, then I went again with a 22 incher. Yes, that's over 5 feet of poop all in one day and I couldn't believe it but it happened and hasn't happens since.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Did you bring a tape measure to the shitter with you?

The length of your turds is quite impressive - but it’s the girth that matters! At least that’s what she said - lol!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement