tuscl

Just keeping you guys updated on my ass

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Sorry I haven't been a presence on the site like I used to be. Hell I'm sure a percentage of you guys are thankful lol.

I'm doing well for myself just been busy. A few years back I got tired of living in a van down by the river and going broke week to week over stripper's. So I got serious about my personal finance situation.

That leads me to my position today. Currently working two jobs. The one job maxed out my 401K at $18,000 per year. It also is paying all my insurances on myself and car. The second job has allowed me to hold an apartment down wile I rent out the spare bedroom to make life easier.

Currently been reading or listing to business, religion and self help books. Getting more weight off and being more balanced in my life.

I still love strippers and SA but just don't do it as much as for tight now.

Usually if I do go out I've been giving a random discussion review of that nights experience and making you guys laugh when I can.

I'm still around and if you guys pm me I get an email notification that I see and helps me respond to members. This is the best way to get a hold of me as I do not log in regular anymore

God bless and keep in touch
Fuck you Jackie :)

25 comments

• ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Appreciate the update, juice. We were afraid that you had gone and joined ISIL, or something! ;-)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Juice neglected to mention he's the chapter president for Four Lokos Anonymous. :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Rock on, Juice !!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • a21985
    7 years ago
    Nice going on the 401K. What are you, in your early 30s? Keep that shit up you'll be able to spend as much as JS69 does on dancers when you retire.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Mid thirties...and thanks brother
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the update - glad you're doing well and on the right track - keep it up and don't let us down
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I'm glad you aren't keeping the guys on your ass updated.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Still playing poker...just need to balance my self better and I'll be back on the site again.

Looking forward to clubbing more often once again
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Good to hear you are planning for the future and buckeling down on work. The trick is staying steady and dont let the old life leaks take over. Keep them moderated and its all good!
  • JohnBuford
    7 years ago
    Good to hear from you and pleased you are you doing well.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Thanks for the ove a d support guys
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Nice! Keep shitting at McD'$
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Juice worried about his 401k now? No wonder this board is so boring lately.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You should see his financial advisor, realDougster. She's a babe !!
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    It is pretty impressive that he maxed out his 401k on his Piggly-Wiggly bag boy salary.

Must be getting some great tips when he carries out the groceries for all the old biddies.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    JUICE JUICE JUICE
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "It is pretty impressive that he maxed out his 401k on his Piggly-Wiggly bag boy salary.

Must be getting some great tips when he carries out the groceries for all the old biddies."

Are you implying that juicebox69 is some sort of gigolo being paid by septuagenarian Piggly-Wiggly shoppers?

Because if are implying that I only have one thing to say to you: brilliant theory! Juice is clearly raking in millions from rich old ladies that shop at Piggly-Wiggly!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Not only that, he goes home with them and ravishes them with his humongous schwanz. He carries standard will forms for them to sign changing their wills to give him everything !!!!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^^ :)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Great hearing that you are doing well.

I’m glad you didn’t run out of gas on a back road - and get picked up by several inbreeds wearing bee keeper masks - playing banjos as they hold you hostage as their backwoods sex slave!

Keep at it Juice! It’s great hearing you maxed your 401k! I have trouble running a 5k...
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Juice

I'm not sure your age but I was just reading a retirement finance article this past weekend. If you are 30 or under your goal should be 1.8 Million if you want to retire comfortably and have enough money to last 30 years.........
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion