Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Thanks for your Trust

realDougster

Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am now #5 on the Top 40 Most Trusted Members list with over 200 trusts

Finally getting recognition for my biting wit and on-point social commentary

(even if I'm still managing to trail someone that only posts about shit)

Replies (17)Latest

Profile picture for stanlee
stanlee
•

I think I got my first Trust yesterday. Congrats on being #5

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

@Stanlee. You didn't notice that was rife with sarcasm...

Profile picture for doctorevil
doctorevil
•

Trust counts are all messed up. I went from 15 to 57 overnight, then to 103, but the actual number of trust shown when you click on the number is still 15.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Commenting about one's Trusts is unbecoming - I mean really

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@founder is having a little fun ;)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Founder can't be Trusted

Profile picture for Warrenboy75
Warrenboy75
•

LOL--until yesterday I never paid attention when it was first discussed........based on trust level I must be a untrustworthy SOB.....I have a grand total of 2.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

^ must be 2 morons.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The trusts seem to have gotten whacked - as some numbers have spiked -

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Papi actually it’s pretty becoming (pretty ugly and becoming worse)

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Hey, where did my trusts go?

Who’s running the trust count?Cambridge Analytica?

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Never mind, it's fixed now.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

I'm #1!

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

How the fuck am I #36? I've only been here for like 6 months?

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Aww, now I'm off the list.

You know, looking down the list, there are a lot of people that I've never seen before. Maybe whatever criteria is being used to generate the trust score, have a decay function built in that increases over time so that if you don't continue using the website, your trust score will slowly go down.

Profile picture for realDougster
realDougster
•

Just noticed I'm (finally) over 500 trusts! Thanks for your confidence in me, TUSCLers. How's everyone else doing?

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

^^ It's the Trump-bashing threads. @Founder's trust-algorithm awards extra points for snarky Trump humor.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement