tuscl

Old white men at mixed strip clubs always go for black girls

Mtent
Relaxation
And I think it's because they grew up denying themselves for no reason, racist society

Anyone else notice that?

17 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Being an OLD white guy, I have a lot of older white guy friends. I am an equal opportunity employer. I mix it up pretty good at the clubs even though my favorite type is a white petite girl next door type. Some older guys think that black dancers give them better dances and maybe that is true for some. But I also know that some older white guys avoid black chicks just because they do not fit their preferred type of dancer.

On the other hand most black TUSCL members that I have met prefer white or Latina dancers over the sistas. Is it because they were denied?
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Wow you make a lot of really stupid comments. Old white guy here, grew up dating black girls (and Latinas, and white girls) throughout high school and college. Still prefer them today, as I think a darker skin tone is much sexier than a pasty one. Based on your comments, I'll assume you're young, and based on your previous psts, you should probably be worrying more about why you have boner problems around hot girls than guys like shadow and me do even though we're decades older than you.

Stop projecting your insecurities on us.

CP
  • mroo
    7 years ago
    It's too bad you obviously grew up in an environment where that was true, Mtent. Why would you even notice races of contractors and customers?

Also, I see you're on a roll today in the discussion area. Maybe you should let someone else in the prison library use the computer for a while.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    @Shadow... Wow you didn't have to call me and GoVikings out like that. What happens @Follies stays there unless it's an STD or something :)
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    And old white man definitely don't always go for black strippers. Must be a regional thing for you
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Sounds like a bit of hostility on the part of the OP, or maybe some misplaced reverse racism.
    SMH
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I like pretty women. Beyond that I don't give a fuck.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I like pretty women with good attitudes that give good mileage. Beyond that I don't give a fuck.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    I like pretty women with good attitudes that give good mileage and walk you to the door. Beyond that I don't give a fuck.
  • rockstar666
    6 years ago
    I like women of color but I date white women too. In the club, I don't automatically take the black dancers to VIP but I do always check them out at least. I don't think it's due to my upbringing (white middle class suburbs)...like anything with race, you find out some black women are cool and some are total bitches. Same with white or Asian women.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    But you don't know if they will walk you to the door until you are done with them.
  • TippingDollars
    6 years ago
    True dat in Baltimore. I see these old ass looking grandpas always going after the black girls. I've talked to the black strippers about it and they told me most of them treat them as a fetish. But they don't care as long as they got money.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    Hey I'm an old ass grandpa..................and the last couple of my favorites technically would be defined as mix........part black and part asian in one case and part black ,part hispanic in the other......but with me it is more about long tone legs and a flat tiny waist line.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No. You're wrong.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Most people have preferences whether they like'm thin, thick, tall, short, blond, redhead - why would a whitey liking a black-dancer have to be anything other than a preference like a white-dude liking blonds - it's just a preference.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    But I could see what you mean - i.e. perhaps there are white-guys that may have always been attracted to black women but couldn't/didn't get w/ them for w/e reason whether it was sorta taboo (what would people/family think, etc) or just thinking that it wouldn't work out for w/e reason.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    You know what they call people who claim an entire ethnic group has a common characteristic ?
    Racist. Ironic, huh ?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion