tuscl

Best Day Shift NYC

Mtent
Relaxation
What's the best pre-6PM shift in NYC? Options are limited but I might have a day to kill

10 comments

• rickdugan
    7 years ago
    You are here with your hand out yet again? You know that if you post a single club review that you get 4 weeks of VIP, no? This would allow you to do your own research before asking other for handouts. I generally have no issues with someone looking for intel from this board, which I've done as well, but you keep doing it over and over without giving back by posting a single club review.
  • JohnnyDough
    7 years ago
    I have VIP dummy, why don't you worry about yourself???

The reviews are not reliable for day shift because most of then are about nights and late afternoons
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    ??? Same person with two different screen names?
  • K
    7 years ago
    I noticed that myself. JohhnyDough is a new user and hostile.

1. Multiple screen names
    2. No reviews.
    3. No trusts
    4. Hostile.

You are not likely to get much help
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    You head towards the Jacob Javits center - and you find what we call a “tunnel bunny”. Here’s the challenge - you find a female who looks fuckable in the daylight. Then you bareback her ass! It’s a challenge on many levels.

That should kill time....
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Johnny Dough must be suffering from roid rage. It’s understandable - as roads can be itchy and annoying.

Reviews list the time of day. You read the reviews from the clubs in the area. If there aren’t any useful afternoon reviews, there probably isn’t enough useful action. Therefore - the clubs in the area probably aren’t worthwhile...
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Johnny Rocket posted: --->"The reviews are not reliable for day shift because most of then are about nights and late afternoons"

Could that be because many of the NYC clubs are closed during the daytime? Of course, you'd realize that if you weren't such a lazy fuck and did just a little bit of your own research. Then, if you truly had VIP status, you would come to find out that the NYC clubs with active day shifts are actually fairly well reviewed here.
  • Mtent
    7 years ago
    Wow, what happened here?

JFC this place is hostile...
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Lmao
  • Mtent
    7 years ago
    So any non hostile people have tips? I hate nights
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?